[Game Update] - Public Testing 474795

• Developer

Hi folks, 

Here are a couple fixes and changes we wanted to get into the Public Testing branch before the weekend. Most notably, save files experiencing an out of range error relating to falling water should load and play properly again.

As always, if you'd like to try the Public Testing branch you can follow the instructions listed here.

Thank you for your continued feedback and bug reporting. I hope you have a great weekend!

Changes & Improvements

• Spaced Out! Only
    • Duplicants are now required to exit through the spacecraft door when deploying to Trailblazer modules.
    • Wall Toilet now counts as a flush toilet for the purposes of room requirements.
    • More artifact lore for artifact analyzer pop up window.

Fixes

• Spaced Out! Only
    • Fixed crash on some saves due to falling liquid particles.
    • Rockets can no longer self-destruct when grounded.
    • Rocket self-destruct will no longer produce debris items with fractional units of undividable items.
    • Corrected water usage of Lavatory and Wall Toilet as they were reversed.
    • Fixed parsing issue in SwampMoonlet.yaml.

View full update

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Ninja 1
  • Potato Cup 1

it's under plumbing, takes 100kg plastic and is under the same research as the rocket water outlets

it's kinda neat.  takes less water to flush than a plain lavatory (2.5kg vs 5kg water) but you lose the polluted water.  i wish it had an optional water output line like some mods have (like biological vats or mineral processing, the plasma furnace).  and i wish it was buildable outside the rocket, i could totally see someone using it and it dump into a steam turbine setup, or even peeing onto a volcano hehe

the latrine room bonus is still 12 tiles required.  i guess we can have the fridge in the bathroom or the control station

image.png.551c2b4b619c4a386e800d4657136c23.png

• Like 4

• Developer
1 hour ago, zach123b said:

i wish it was buildable outside the rocket, i could totally see someone using it and it dump into a steam turbine setup, or even peeing onto a volcano hehe

It's buildable outside rockets. Please share screenshots of your creations :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Health 2
  • Big Ups 3
  • Potato Cup 1

5 hours ago, JarrettM said:
  • Fixed crash on some saves due to falling liquid particles.

Can confirm the fix works for me. Thanks for getting this in before the weekend! It is appreciated.

Edited by Gurgel
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, blueberry pi said:

A new building for rockets that pipes its waste output to outer space, so a toilet but without a waste pipe.

The more space efficient toilet is great, but I can't fully get behind the purpose of the "no waste pipe". You still have to have a liquid tank/module on your rocket to supply the new toilet with fresh water, so you can as well pump your polluted water in there with basically no effort at all. Do I miss the point here?

1 hour ago, WeSaidMeh said:

The more space efficient toilet is great, but I can't fully get behind the purpose of the "no waste pipe". You still have to have a liquid tank/module on your rocket to supply the new toilet with fresh water, so you can as well pump your polluted water in there with basically no effort at all. Do I miss the point here?

Well it does take up less space, and it does prevent contaminating your water tank with germs. It would be cool to have it consume plastic instead.

I really hope the diseases gets tweaks into lethal,dirty and harsh for the ones choose a higher diffculty settings or this is literraly doing nothing and the medical whole part is serving no real purposes (diseases,aloy of  symptoms from vomit to lethal +transmibility ) radiation making the dupes leak theirs bio fluid   filled with radiations   having to keep them in quarantine with a specia room...

w

w