Let characters either swap powers or swap aesthetics.

More customization means more people playing the game.

I love wormwood mechanically. He is by far my favorite to play but I absolutely loathe him aesthetically. So ugly. I like Wendy, Wigfrid, and Walani aesthetically but Wormwood is just so much more fun than them.

I don't like Wendy lore wise because siblings are unreliable. Abigail could fall in love with some other ghost and leave Wendy and that's what's stopping me from playing her.

If i could get Wormwood to look like Wendy or if I swap Wendy's powers with Wormwood, I'd be happy. But until then, I'm finding this to be the primary reason why I'm avoiding this game. I'm unhappy playing wormwood and I'm unhappy playing Wendy.

So... I know this suggestion is most definitely going to be ignored, but as a hail mary I'm posting here. Since skins are noncanon anyways, give us the final step to ultimate customization and let people like me get addicted to the game.

6 hours ago, someonenoone11 said:

I don't like Wendy lore wise because siblings are unreliable. Abigail could fall in love with some other ghost and leave Wendy and that's what's stopping me from playing her.

They are kids and not siblings, but twins. And Abigail was only reason for Wendy to smile. Don't underestimate power of sister's love... @QuartzBeam I can hold your jacket or something...

It's a nonesensical suggestion imo, what makes characters characters are their aestetics as well as their abilities, you can't take some and leave some, no game based around mechanically distinct character choices works like that.

That said, your suggestion is already in the game in the form of a pretty common glitch that the developpers haven't bothered fixing for ages. You can use the wardrobe, enter in a specific console command and come out as another character aestetically while still retaining the abilities and mechanics of the original character you're playing. It's very annoying to me but I guess it's still in the game because some developpers agreed to appease players with the same mentality as you.

I don't know the evil line of text and I won't look up for it cause it goes against my moral obligations to directly spread such immersion breaking flummery but you can easily find it out from othwr players if you ask around the Klei discord

i alredy hate it when people do this weird exploit thing to look differend while playing a differend character like they look like a differend character but are actualy another one like its stupid annoying and confusing in every way possible

I think Wormwood looks adorable actually.

That goes double when he is blooming.

On 8/12/2021 at 2:41 PM, Dr.Medic said:

i alredy hate it when people do this weird exploit thing to look differend while playing a differend character like they look like a differend character but are actualy another one like its stupid annoying and confusing in every way possible

Wait.. so that's why i saw a Wortox that looked like Wilson? I thought i was losing my mind.

Archived