[Game Update] - 469426

10 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Looks like the Switcher Doodle costs are staying the same? I would very much like to get at least 2-3 Doodles per craft. #oodlesofdoodles

Regardless, no more wall attacking. I am pleased.  

+++

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Looks like the Switcher Doodle costs are staying the same? I would very much like to get at least 2-3 Doodles per craft. #oodlesofdoodles

Regardless, no more wall attacking. I am pleased.  

#oodlesofdoodles all the way

• Potato Cup 1

11 hours ago, Spaceman_Spiff said:

Still receiving " Failed to connect dedicated server" for all previous saves.

let me know if i can provide any logs or files for you to analyze and fix issues.Can't play the game at all...

Read my earlier post above about avast antivirus. Perhaps is that for you too.

21 hours ago, Jason said:

Fixed a bug that caused Tumble weeds to drop Warrior Costume Pattern instead of a random blueprint from the Fight crafting menu

Dang.

Is it still possible to get those costumes along with beefalo plushies from tumble weeds during YOTB turned on in world settings?

4 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

The costumes are all available for free year-round.

Haven't played the beefalo event since it ended- how does it function nowadays since you already have all the patterns are registered in the grooming station. Are the scrolls and sewing station functionally useless now or do they still make all the different patters that can be read for the little beefalo dolls only?

4 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Haven't played the beefalo event since it ended- how does it function nowadays since you already have all the patterns are registered in the grooming station. Are the scrolls and sewing station functionally useless now or do they still make all the different patters that can be read for the little beefalo dolls only?

I am not talking about the event, I haven't looked back at that since it ended. But the Beefalo Grooming Station is not event-limited nowadays and you can use any of the beefalo skins from the get go.

I'm guessing you can still get the beefalo dolls by turning on the event, which should make the Sewing Machine and Pattern Scraps available again.