Uuuuuh so I've woven a Wilson's head on accident

I, being the booboo fool I am, accidentally crafted the mad scientist head. I really don't know what to do with it now, to be honest just making this topic to vent, but if someone could tell me that this is a valid reason for a suport ticket I would be happy

Your mistake shall be passed down through the ages as a folk-tale, you shall be forever remembered as that person whom spontaneously generated a Wilson skin piece by accident. 

Maybe this is a silver lining to tell you to play Wilson more. (Or you could just unweave it for some o' the spoolz back)

Sorry for your loss, valiant soldier. May your spools rest in finely woven peace.

For some reason, my brain initially interpreted your title in a literal sense. I thought, "how does one accidentally end up with a woven head of Wilson"? Then I thought, "I'm an idiot". 

My brainfart was infinitely worse than yours. Hope that eases your pain my friend. 

4 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

How?

I was just checking how many spools I would have after crafting an elegant and was like "oh cool" and then just press weave instead of close. Never felt more :juggling:in my life

21 minutes ago, TheGoldenDonut_ said:

Well, at least the Mad Scientist skin is one of his best.

The joke is that it's one of two skins for him that have glasses and it's the one I don't like. Imo Verdant is superior, but oh well:wilson_incredulous:

You can keep it since you might want to play Wilson after his rework. Or you can delete it for a third of the spools back.

35 minutes ago, Dextops said:

good job you weaved a eh character with eh skins

He didn't weave a Wurt head. :)

6 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

You can keep it since you might want to play Wilson after his rework. Or you can delete it for a third of the spools back.

ok you can think that wurt is a bad character even though i think other wise but wurt skins are a lot better than wilson skins and one of in not the best skins in the game (subjectively of course)

1 minute ago, Dextops said:

ok you can think that wurt is a bad character even though i think other wise but wurt skins are a lot better than wilson skins and one of in not the best skins in the game (subjectively of course)

Wurt skins are great, so are some of Wilsons, but like, not mad scientist Verdant is lowkey better imo and I had to spontaneously craft the one I don't even like that much

1 hour ago, Terra B Welch said:

either use it or unravel it for some spools back, nothing else can be done sadly.

Or I can cry about it in public and see the whole forum comforting me, wasn't expecting that but it's great, might stay here for a while

28 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Oh, he's getting one? I thought he wouldn't since he's, like, *the* poster character, but I'm kinda excited as to what they will do with him

25 minutes ago, Satosen said:

Wurt skins are great, so are some of Wilsons, but like, not mad scientist Verdant is lowkey better imo and I had to spontaneously craft the one I don't even like that much

Or I can cry about it in public and see the whole forum comforting me, wasn't expecting that but it's great, might stay here for a while

Oh, he's getting one? I thought he wouldn't since he's, like, *the* poster character, but I'm kinda excited as to what they will do with him

well he's in desperate need of one since he is outclassed by almost all characters which isnt a good look for the mascot of dst just hope they make ut so hes not outclassed by everyone

40 minutes ago, Satosen said:

Every character is getting a rework, but probably not Wurt, Wortox, and Walter because they were released after the announcement. I'm expecting Wilson to be one of, if not the, last characters to get a rework because of his simplicity & poster boy status.

18 minutes ago, Dextops said:

well he's in desperate need of one since he is outclassed by almost all characters which isnt a good look for the mascot of dst just hope they make ut so hes not outclassed by everyone

It's Klei, we can trust them to do good work as always

5 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Every character is getting a rework, but probably not Wurt, Wortox, and Walter. I'm expecting Wilson to be one of, if not the, last characters to get a rework because of his simplicity & poster boy status.

Looking forward to when we can change how he cuts he's beard so he can run around with a horrible goatee

Archived