1 hour ago, FreezingSlickT said:

Okay, is it just me, or does the Otamotone Covers sound like dupes?  Also, we need Oxygen Not Included Songs.  I honestly would love to look at The Stupendium, JT Music, or Random Encounters and see a Oxygen Not Included Song.

Singing dupes would be great, including "The Bard" around a nice fire place and the "Great Dupistas" playing live on a dupe stage :p

Fire in the game would be awesome !

9 hours ago, babba said:

Singing dupes would be great, including "The Bard" around a nice fire place and the "Great Dupistas" playing live on a dupe stage :p

Fire in the game would be awesome !

Fire would be "Lit" (badum ts)

Also, maybe for a rec room building were dupes can challenge each other to singing battles? (Any modders here, this a request)

6 hours ago, Hokaeru said:

One thing to add : all hail the great temporal tear !QXdEvXM.png

Oh, yummy :congratulatory:

The "Temporal Tear" - That could be from a Bond movie, its operated by the villain :lol:

I bought Satisfactory yesterday, its insane - Its Factorio in 3d. If someone would have told me that I someday can play Factorio in 3d, I would have not believed it. Like ( hopefully ) with ONI it probably will go a long way, probably another 5 years or so until that game is kind of "Finished" ( they will work it down to the last income dollar ). Its all a crossover of so many other games, had to often think of Subnautica and No Man`s Land playing it yesterday. It has trains, my heart nearly stopped beating about it.

I wish I had a time machine to jump a few years in to the future and to then boot up ONi :bee:

Maybe my dreams come true and someday Stinky will load up a few containers of Plutonium rod containers for the ONi train :ghost: Little carriages for the ONi chu chu train and the Steam Locomotive :afro:

49 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

I come online after a year or something and suddenly I am pinged. WHere is the ping? I can't find it. And I am too lazy to read all of the messages, the answer is probably out there somewhere.

It was at OP's original post, and was removed by OP. The ping remains in our hearts now. There were also birthday celebrations in between.

Welcome back, btw!

On 5/11/2021 at 11:12 AM, babba said:

No game crash with ~80 dupes, fully excavated big map :rolleyes: Up to 460000 kg/tile :lol:

@sakura_sk

image.thumb.png.6a692d2cb8903134b724b43b6c396261.pngimage.png.b5b96fc77aa85d61016040a607827161.png

How on earth(ino) do you have 56fps on that base, with those stairs and 81 dupes???

Are you playing on a human brain?

I accidentally managed to build an oxygen supercompresser in my space capsuleimage.thumb.png.b913b9ad80d19bf6632de706dc1ecf87.png

apparently only the bottom tile is checked for pressure in oxyfern. so co2 is pumped in and fills up the bottom 4 tiles and is slowly converted back to oxygen where it all goes into that tile. dupes can supply the plant from below for some reason.

I'm too scared I'll break it if I try to improve it.

It would be very nice if the dupes would celebrate the players birthday in the game :p

Maybe the player can define a celebration date or party cycle in the game :confused::confused::confused:

I would set the party cycle as: Big dupe party every 666 Cycle`s ...Praying for no game crash till then :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, babba said:

It would be very nice if the dupes would celebrate the players birthday in the game :p

Maybe the player can define a celebration date or party cycle in the game :confused::confused::confused:

I would set the party cycle as: Big dupe party every 666 Cycle`s ...Praying for no game crash till then :rolleyes:

Make that a suggestion in the forums section.

Archived