I wonder when the Celestial Champion speedruns are gonna arrive.

This would be one heck of a speedrun if someone can do it. Seems a 2 person speedrun would be more realistic though. The amount of rng you need to go your way is pretty staggering to get a faster run. Pearl's quests alone take me forever lol.

45 minutes ago, JWalker1311 said:

slasher 342 already made him meme video 100 days killed champion. thats the fastest right now

yeah, someone in this thread already mentioned it and the video is great. I reccomend.

2 minutes ago, NOOOBU said:

excuse me, I wonder what is the specific definition of SPEEDRUN, i am really curious about it. is there anyone explain it or share something for me? Thank U a lot whatever.:)

completing something as fast as possible which doesn't mean has to be under a couple hours there are hollow knight speedrun categories which are 40 hours and the longing speedrun in general wr is like 40 hours

Fuel Weaver Speedruns take 3 hours. And if you die at the fuel weaver you loose 3 hours of progress.
I think the celestial champion speedrun would take 8 hours which is quite alot. I think you would kill the celestial champion in late summer or early autumn 

I'd be willing to try a DST all boss speedrun, not sure how long it'd take, but I'd bet it'd take probably 100-150 days depending on rng, your skill, etc. The main troublemakers are crab, champion, fw, and toad, and I'd probably try to do misery toad since I'm a masochist. It definitely sounds possible.

1 hour ago, Baark0 said:

I'd be willing to try a DST all boss speedrun, not sure how long it'd take, but I'd bet it'd take probably 100-150 days depending on rng, your skill, etc. The main troublemakers are crab, champion, fw, and toad, and I'd probably try to do misery toad since I'm a masochist. It definitely sounds possible.

Lots of people have done full boss runs, at least before Eye of the Storm. I remember that Don Giani did a full boss rush with Wendy, it took around 130 days. Now this was before the Celestial Champion was added, but after Crab King, so I'd think that the moonstorm events and the fight itself would add even more time onto it. So pretty accurate judgment, it seems.

I did some theory crafting, and while it is just that, a theory, it looks like you could defeat every boss in the game in ~90 days. I have no clue if it's actually realistically possible or not, but with 2 people it'd probably be reasonable to do, although the theory crafted route I made is designed for 1 person.

Archived