Pinegrove    1982

The music usually shifts and changes frequently to fit the situation or mood of the scene, so it can't really be separated from the animation itself, though there are some reoccurring "leitmotifs". I'd love to make a post about each character's animation short leitmotif if people are interested.

Edited by Pinegrove
  • Like 2

Cheggf    3071
20 minutes ago, Pinegrove said:

The music usually shifts and changes frequently to fit the situation or mood of the scene, so it can't really be separated from the animation itself

What? Who cares if the music sounds like music, it's music.

• Haha 1

Pinegrove    1982
Just now, Cheggf said:

What? Who cares if the music sounds like music, it's music.

I meant that it's better to watch the animation while you're listening to the music so it makes more sense.

DaZoul    2804

I'm pretty sure at least some of the character related shorts have their music in DST's Steam soundtrack. You could buy the soundtrack and listen to them.

SO I checked it, it is indeed as I thought, but as of now, it only has up to Wurt's animation music, and as for the RoT shorts' music, we only have Turn of Tides and Hook, Line & Inker

Edited by DaZoul
  • Like 2

Wardin25    1777
4 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

The music usually shifts and changes frequently to fit the situation or mood of the scene, so it can't really be separated from the animation itself, though there are some reoccurring "leitmotifs". I'd love to make a post about each character's animation short leitmotif if people are interested.

just. do. it.