Music from the shorts.

The music usually shifts and changes frequently to fit the situation or mood of the scene, so it can't really be separated from the animation itself, though there are some reoccurring "leitmotifs". I'd love to make a post about each character's animation short leitmotif if people are interested.

20 minutes ago, Pinegrove said:

The music usually shifts and changes frequently to fit the situation or mood of the scene, so it can't really be separated from the animation itself

What? Who cares if the music sounds like music, it's music.

I'm pretty sure at least some of the character related shorts have their music in DST's Steam soundtrack. You could buy the soundtrack and listen to them.

SO I checked it, it is indeed as I thought, but as of now, it only has up to Wurt's animation music, and as for the RoT shorts' music, we only have Turn of Tides and Hook, Line & Inker

4 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

The music usually shifts and changes frequently to fit the situation or mood of the scene, so it can't really be separated from the animation itself, though there are some reoccurring "leitmotifs". I'd love to make a post about each character's animation short leitmotif if people are interested.

just. do. it.

Archived