How big will this ROT update really be?

It's not the last RoT update, they said they were finishing up RoT. This is probably the 3rd last or 2nd last update for RoT, not the very last.

They said the beta will be this month, maybe it could even be this thursday? :beguiled: Probably not though, I imagine itll be mid april or late april.

15 minutes ago, Hornete said:

It's not the last RoT update, they said they were finishing up RoT. This is probably the 3rd last or 2nd last update for RoT, not the very last.

Yeah, we know there will be 3 content updates this year, so unless we get another standalone like RWYS, that means 3 RoT updates. I can't imagine they'll end the expansion halfway through the year and immediately announce and start another one.

True, nobody said that the next RoT update would be the last one, and I seriously hope it isn't. The actual Return of Them seems like it's going to be a big deal, and I would rather have it split into three or two medium sized updates than one massive one. And I'm sure it would be easier on the devs as well.

6 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Yeah, we know there will be 3 content updates this year, so unless we get another standalone like RWYS, that means 3 RoT updates. I can't imagine they'll end the expansion halfway through the year and immediately announce and start another one.

Year of Beefalo + 3 content updates + 3 reworks + 2 Quality of Life Updates + 1 new event update + 1 New Character.

Of those things We’ve had YoTB, Wes Rework, 1 QoL Update.

So unless Klei’s update schedule changes (it’s subject to change) We still have 3 content updates (its unknown at this time if they will all be Return of Them updates or something else like RWYS) 2 more Reworks, 1 additional QoL update, 1 “Summer Solstice” Event, & 1 new character to still look forward to this year.

8 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

So unless Klei’s update schedule changes (it’s subject to change) We still have 3 content updates (its unknown at this time if they will all be Return of Them updates or something else like RWYS) 2 more Reworks, 1 additional QoL update, 1 “Summer Solstice” Event, & 1 new character to still look forward to this year.

Im not sure about this since im from South America, but doesnt summer start around this time in North America? Would that mean that the new RoT update could come out with the Summer solstice event, since its (has to be) summer themed.

Like with Forgotten Knowledge coming out with the halloween event

4 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

Im not sure about this since im from South America, but doesnt summer start around this time in North America? Would that mean that the new RoT update could come out with the Summer solstice event, since its (has to be) summer themed.

Like with Forgotten Knowledge coming out with the halloween event

Technically the first day of summer is June 21. Its still spring for like 3 months, although May does feel a lot like summer weather wise.

Oop I got ninja'd

23 hours ago, Hornete said:

They said the beta will be this month, maybe it could even be this thursday? :beguiled: Probably not though, I imagine itll be mid april or late april.

This thursday would be great:mrgreen:

Archived