minor complaints

is it's me or the Klei point icon looks VERY out of place in the Curio Cabinet? :v

image.png.93f0a2ec0a0b0356d822420bea8be395.png

more emoticons, please? :'3

to be honest, I perfer those over a a thousand of profile icon

image.thumb.png.e75eeee3fd8acf769b32248c3927b0fb.png

Why can we change these in game via the wardrobe?

image.thumb.png.9edb7c75f19baaac69160ef8a077e561.png

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I can’t get emoticons to work on Xbox- trying to use them just puts ?? As reply.

same here on ps4. And the weird thing is they used to work before, but since recently it only shows as "?" in chat, making me seem like a total weirdo.

3 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

you can chat on console? :v

yus, can even voice chat.

How do you actually handle the emo, I can't rmb the keyword or available icon when I want to use most of these icons, maybe when they introduce more icons will help but idk

image.thumb.png.e75eeee3fd8acf769b32248c3927b0fb.png

I always wish there is a list and can be check in game something like that

maybe someone should suggest how searching keyword algorithm rework like display those words when similiar substring found instead of just prefix of the word

I agree that the Klei button looks weird. I complained about it in the patch notes thread:

On 3/17/2021 at 1:41 AM, Cheggf said:

Make it more obvious that Klei points exist to the average player instead of only people who read patch notes, I suppose. I think it's a bit awkward to have a button that has no in-game functionality and is basically useless since you can only get points every once in awhile and when you do get those points you're already directed to the place to redeem them so you can already get the items without the button, but it is only on the curio cabinet so it's fine.

If the button lead to an in-game interface without the need to log in it'd justify its existence a bit more, but I don't think the coin looks at all like the spool icon so it'd still be a bit strange.

I am confused, do you want more emotes or emoticons? Cause you've posted the image of emoticons, but called them emotions. Which is wierd to say: "I feel like :beehive:" or "I'm so :shovel: today". And that's not cherry picking, most of the emoticons are hard to use for an emotion.

But then again, why are they officialy called emoticons? I'm no linguistic expert, but IMO emoticons should primarily show emotions, hence the word. Instead there is a bunch of game objects. The naming kinda confuses me.

Archived