In loving memory of Helicalpuma.

Recently I received the somber news in JazzyGames' community Discord server that Helicalpuma, one of the best and greatest DST content creators, has passed away a few days prior:

image.thumb.png.9245e0fb62414d48e090292c9191d4df.png

To those unaware, Helicalpuma's channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/helicalpuma

has several really good guides for its time and pretty impressive challenge runs. It's really worth checking out :)) 

As is already stated, this is a massive loss to our community, considering the quality of the content and the positive influence he has brought to us. So I make this thread so we may all celebrate his memory.

Personally, this loss was a great blow to me. Not only did I learn how to kite Dragonfly via his videos, he hails from the same country as I do. I remember vividly the sole time i managed to join a community world stream of his. He was very friendly and polite and really left a lasting impression on me.  

May you rest in peace.

Puma is not just a DST player and content creator who we can look to for tips and tricks, he is a wonderful human, first and foremost.

He is one of the kindest, most humourous, humble, and down-to-earth persons I know, irl or online. He spread happiness and positivity, no matter if it is sunshine or pancakes or thunderstorm and darkness in real life. He is also a very private person, but he is willing to listen and talk.

For all the freak records and fights he could pull off in his DST streams and youtube videos, when he played with us in the community server, he would let loose and do funny stuff. Quite some memories that make you laugh and cry. And then he will go fight BQ solo as wormwood without armour and minimal healing... like a god.

He will be dearly missed. My heart goes out to his family.

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Who?

You've got to be kidding me! Don Giani Guides? Never heard of him?
Definitely check out his series and Seven 7ips videos, he kept everything very informational and his videos are all well edited.
The only thing missing is his voice sadly. Recently he decided to move on and stopped uploading videos.

Just now, TheGoldenDonut_ said:

First Edgy Rick, then Don Giani, now this....

Don't even :D

I hope he can look back and see how many people he has inspired and how respected he is by everyone in the community. I'm a very cold guy in general but this really got to me, I respected him greatly and followed his tips like a student a few years back; loved his humble personality too.

I don't get the Don Giani or Edgy Rick relatability, I don't think this is an appropriate comparison and it feels disrespectful to me.

Archived