Give walter some new stories klei

It'd be strange for him to know about charlie, at least enough for a story or two anyways. Maybe he could make one up to spook others, I guess? I can imagine he likes doing that to the younger survivors like Webber or Wendy (who may or may not be afraid of horror) or don'tmentionherdon'tmentionherdon'tmentionher Wurt.

Yeah that would be great to have like at least 5, maybe 10 ?

And... what if the community could run some sort of event to make new Walter's stories ? The bests could be added on a future update, a bit like the vignette selections we sometimes have on the forums ! :D Think that could be a funny idea, what you think of it ?

If no other solution can be made: then more campfire stories would be alright.

but personally I think that if for example you have 6 Walters in a world all huddled at a campfire and all telling different or the same story but out of sync with each other: It’s highly annoying & I hate it.

As a Wendy Main- I would prefer it if Walter silently stood or sit by a structure Similar to the peaceful quiet flower plucking Wendy’s standing near Sisturn.

My suggestion to change this: is to make campfire stories OPTIONAL (as in like the player can press B/X/Y/Whatever) to tell a Story while they are Already situated at a Campfire- And instead change him so that he roasts marshmallows or hotdogs on a stick over the campfire to get the benefits camp stories used to give, Any player close enough to that Walter (identical to how it is now.. with the annoying 5 Walters telling stories) will Also pull out Marshmellow/Hotdog and regain stats as if listening to the story.

The TL:DR- Make the campfire stories optional: So we don’t have 6 Walters all trying to tell the same story but out of sync or 6 Walters all telling different stories all simultaneously at once & instead give him something quiet & peaceful like Wendy & Sisturns.

Please? :wilson_cry::wilson_love: Otherwise: Yes adding more stories to Walter would be the only other solution.

Archived