Why I believe the new character may be Charlie and its significance

3 hours ago, JustCrimson said:

no its literally Wagstaff, you can see its Wagstaff in the silhouette, I knew Wagstaff would be added eventually last year when they announced new characters

Where is this silhouette? People keep talking about it, but I have yet to see an OFFICIAL post with it.

3 hours ago, JustCrimson said:

no its literally Wagstaff, you can see its Wagstaff in the silhouette, I knew Wagstaff would be added eventually last year when they announced new characters

I don't know if you're being sarcastic. But that silhouette was for the hamlet roadmap, not for the 2021 Roadmap lol

12 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I think they are mixing the one from hamlet that other user posted as joke

Okay thanks, yeah I thought so

I was thinking tho, they did say it will be a DLC character, so it won't be free. So maybe they won't have Charlie being someone you have to pay for.

But on top of this, every DLC character so far (paid for, not free) has NOT been human. (Wortox, wormwood, wurt). So maybe they will continue that trend?

47 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Okay thanks, yeah I thought so

I was thinking tho, they did say it will be a DLC character, so it won't be free. So maybe they won't have Charlie being someone you have to pay for.

But on top of this, every DLC character so far (paid for, not free) has NOT been human. (Wortox, wormwood, wurt). So maybe they will continue that trend?

I was just thinking this too! Based on some replys, it would make sense for Charlie to be added at the end of dst's life cycle, IF she is ever added. 

Maybe a bunny or cat person lol

29 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I wish people would stop speculating until we get a hint of who the character will be. Seems silly to work without any clues.

Oh, you got a bone to pick with me? /s

I kinda want Pearl to be a playable character, do enough tasks for her she joins you in adventures..

I think there’s a lot of fun to be had with playable characters and the more we have (as long as each one is unique, interesting & fun) the happier I’ll be.

Charlie as a paid DLC character is a definite NO WAY from me... she needs to be a Reward for having achieved something in game.... like Maxwell was in DS Solo not just weaveable/purchasable 

9 hours ago, JustCrimson said:

While I do expect and want Wagstaff were you looking at the first comment in the 2021 roadmap?  Since that's from the hamlet announcement.  

13 hours ago, LinknAllie said:

While I do expect and want Wagstaff were you looking at the first comment in the 2021 roadmap?  Since that's from the hamlet announcement.  

i know i confused myself :pensive:

20 hours ago, Hornete said:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic. But that silhouette was for the hamlet roadmap, not for the 2021 Roadmap lol

i know i got ******* bammy boozled, i thought it was cropped from something out of the 2021 roadmap

20 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Where is this silhouette? People keep talking about it, but I have yet to see an OFFICIAL post with it.

shush i confused myself

20 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I think they are mixing the one from hamlet that other user posted as joke

yes 

Archived