wendy's family (carter)

Hi there!

I found out something about the Wendy and Maxwell family. Their last name is all Carter.

We can also see Abigail's full name in one of the pictures.

here.png.a5e2126ca0011282a53a91bec8052f3a.png

her full name is "Abigail Lillian carter"

I accidentally searched this on Google. And that was the result.

image.png.f7c0c2076fa74961b3761c7675db04eb.png

We can see she is jimmy carter's mother. (Jimmy Carter 39th U.S. President) 
So do you think these names are coincidental, or do Wendy and Maxwell (William) and Jack (William's brother) really belong to the Carter family?

here.png

5 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

Yeah, Wendy and Maxwell being related is pretty old news, even they mention feeling like they know each other in some quotes

We know they are related.

But is this related to the family of the 39th President of the United States or is it completely coincidental? Because Abigail's full name is very similar to Jimmy Carter's mother.

13 minutes ago, kasra9400 said:

Oh so my theory was completely wrong and it was just a random naming xD

Charles Carter is also just a theory. But it seems more consistent with Maxwell than Jimmy Carter's mother with twins :'D

7 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

Charles Carter is also just a theory. But it seems more consistent with Maxwell than Jimmy Carter's mother :'D

Yes, your theory is much closer, but you can not ignore Abigail. Of course, Jimmy Carter's mother's name is only Lillian Carter, and if I'm not mistaken, she doesn't have a sister named Wendy

Archived