Which mods you miss the most?

I don't know how I forgot (that's a lie, I do, it's because I haven't been playing much), but the mod that unassigns beds after a dupe sleeps in it was a lifesaver when it came to hotbunking your shifts. 

Now I have to either build redundant beds, or manually unassign each one after use. 

Many basic mods work now with DLC, when you have them in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods\local\modname and manually add a basic mod_info.yaml into the mod-folder.

supportedContent: ALL
lastWorkingBuild: 0

mods, which seem to work for me with this:

• Pliers
  • Blueprints
  • BetterLogicOverlay
  • GeyserCalculatedAvgOutputTooltip
  • ShowRange

hmm... there seems to be a problem with saving though:

MissingMethodException: void Database.ColonyAchievementRequirement.Serialize(System.IO.BinaryWriter)

(wrapper dynamic-method) ColonyAchievementStatus.Serialize_Patch1(object,System.IO.BinaryWriter)
ColonyAchievementTracker.Serialize (System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/ColonyAchievements/ColonyAchievementTracker.cs:292)
SaveLoadRoot.SaveWithoutTransform (System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/components/SaveLoadRoot.cs:197)
SaveLoadRoot.Save (System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/components/SaveLoadRoot.cs:151)
SaveManager.Write (Tag key, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] value, System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/components/SaveManager.cs:237)
SaveManager.Save (System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/components/SaveManager.cs:175)
SaveLoader.Save (System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/SaveLoader.cs:256)
SaveLoader.Save (System.String filename, System.Boolean isAutoSave, System.Boolean updateSavePointer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/SaveLoader.cs:856)
Game+<DelayedSave>d__193.MoveNext () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Game.cs:2104)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/Coroutines.cs:17)

EDIT: Seems to be a personal problem on my side... other confirmed, that this method works.

2 hours ago, TripleM999 said:

[...]

EDIT: Seems to be a personal problem on my side... other confirmed, that this method works.

Maybe it makes a difference, whether you had the mod enabled when you started a colony or loaded a pre-mod save?

Might be worth testing.

2 hours ago, TripleM999 said:

MissingMethodException: void Database.ColonyAchievementRequirement.Serialize(System.IO.BinaryWriter)

(wrapper dynamic-method) ColonyAchievementStatus.Serialize_Patch1(object,System.IO.BinaryWriter)
ColonyAchievementTracker.Serialize (System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/ColonyAchievements/ColonyAchievementTracker.cs:292)
SaveLoadRoot.SaveWithoutTransform (System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/components/SaveLoadRoot.cs:197)
SaveLoadRoot.Save (System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/components/SaveLoadRoot.cs:151)
SaveManager.Write (Tag key, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] value, System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/components/SaveManager.cs:237)
SaveManager.Save (System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/components/SaveManager.cs:175)
SaveLoader.Save (System.IO.BinaryWriter writer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/SaveLoader.cs:256)
SaveLoader.Save (System.String filename, System.Boolean isAutoSave, System.Boolean updateSavePointer) (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/SaveLoader.cs:856)
Game+<DelayedSave>d__193.MoveNext () (at C:/jenkins_workspace/workspace/SimGame_Windows/game/Assets/scripts/game/Game.cs:2104)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/Coroutines.cs:17)

All the mods, i used, have a dependency on PLib form Peter Han (aka Stephen on Steam). I had a little conversation with Peter Han, if one adds a mod, with a current version of PLib implemented, all other mods depending on it, will use the current version too. Then the mentioned mods will work indeed without any crash on save. I used the mod updater as dependency solver for this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2018291283 and now it seems to work, as intended. This is not recommended for everyday usage though, especially force loading of outdated mods, so use at your own risk.

Anything that saves on faff...

Can't live without
---------------------
Build Over Plants
Deconstructable POI Props

Hate not having
--------------------
High Flow Storage

Really nice additions
-------------------------
Advanced Electrolyzer
Wall Pumps and Vents
Piped output

I've downloaded Bigger Zoom Out from GitHub and copied the file mod_info.yaml of one mod working for the DLC, and no problem at all. Now I have Bigger Zoom Out on DLC running, i think this can work on other simpler mods like this one.

Archived