[Game Update And Holiday Notes] - 445422

10 minutes ago, Dubiday said:

Do I need to start a new game to have the geysers in planetoids I haven't discovered yet? I have the 3 first for now

Geysers are generated with the world so you need to start a new game to have the new ones.

On 12/15/2020 at 1:19 PM, Ipsquiggle said:

We'll continue updating you about our goals as we continue updating the game

Thank you for creating such an awesome game and sharing it with everyone. I really enjoy the game and being a part of community around it. I wish the Klei team the best this holiday season. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 2

Can't get rocket automation to work very well.

The game seems to forget that I'm feeding CO2 to the engine, if I empty a few of the pipes the gas react like the engine input doesn't exist and is just stuck. Reloading temporarily fixes it on the platform that the rocket is landed, but it's broken on the other planet.

Second problem is that the rocket land and take off right away without unloading cargo it also seems like there is no way to transport from one planet to another without a return cargo.

Third problem is that the rocket pilot dupe is slowly dying as he never has a chance to get of the rocket to handle morale and stuff.

4 hours ago, Miravlix said:

Third problem is that the rocket pilot dupe is slowly dying as he never has a chance to get of the rocket to handle morale and stuff.

Rockets need dupe operation to launch I'm guessing? They should allow auto pilot for rockets honestly.. Send and return materials/resources without pause or distraction would be nice.. I mean realistically humans can do this.

• Like 1