[Game Update] - 443617

31 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Hey all, just a single fix that we had ready this morning and wanted to get out to you!

• Fix rocket interiors and some asteroids being all black for OpenGL renderers (Linux primarily)

View full update

super great, but

2020-12-02_1-38-10.png

1 minute ago, nessumo said:

@aresd, seriously, alpha is not for fixing text layouts... please stop.

Alpha is only a few days old, and the problem is almost 2 years old

3 minutes ago, nessumo said:

@aresd, seriously, alpha is not for fixing text layouts... please stop.

Or rather the DEVs have seen this bug report now several times. Making it even more often is counter-productive.

Edited by Gurgel
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

Or rather the DEVs have seen this big report now several times. Making it even more often is counter-productive.

They just ignore. Therefore, I will be annoying until they answer on this problem, what they saw and will work on fixing, or say that they are indifferent to the Russian-speaking community, for the past two years and will be indifferent same in future. Then I will stop posting the same screenshot every patch.

5 minutes ago, aresd said:

They just ignore. Therefore, I will be annoying until they answer on this problem, what they saw and will work on fixing, or say that they are indifferent to the Russian-speaking community, for the past two years and will be indifferent same in future. Then I will stop posting the same screenshot every patch.

Well, that is your prerogative as a user. I am just pointing out that it will likely have no effect. Klei has proven very resistant to pressure in their prioritization of which bugs to fix.

9 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

Well, that is your prerogative as a user. I am just pointing out that it will likely have no effect. Klei has proven very resistant to pressure in their prioritization of which bugs to fix.

I do not understand what is the reason for your attack in general. I am making a post for developers, not for you, and you are attacking me. It seems that each post takes away $ 10 from you. See the picture, rewind further. This message is not for you, but for Klei. I just want to get a comment. They don't answer anywhere. They messed up the game 2 years ago with a patch and don't want to fix it, just ignoring it. But they also continue to deceive customers about supporting the Russian language in the Steam store. I want justice. Either to remove information about the official support of the Russian language, or finally they have already announced that we see a problem and will work on it. Now you understand me?

1 hour ago, aresd said:

I do not understand what is the reason for your attack in general. I am making a post for developers, not for you, and you are attacking me. It seems that each post takes away $ 10 from you. See the picture, rewind further. This message is not for you, but for Klei. I just want to get a comment. They don't answer anywhere. They messed up the game 2 years ago with a patch and don't want to fix it, just ignoring it. But they also continue to deceive customers about supporting the Russian language in the Steam store. I want justice. Either to remove information about the official support of the Russian language, or finally they have already announced that we see a problem and will work on it. Now you understand me?

It is not an attack and I do think your complaint is valid. I just do not think repeating it over and over again will get you what you want. 

Edited by Gurgel

2 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

It is not an attack and I do think your complaint is valid.

Then just do not notice my posts and we will continue to live in pease and frendship in this forum. I do not bother anyone here, but just persistently achieve my goal. Well, or at least I help Russian-speakers, who rarely write here, but often read the forum, to see the real attitude of developers towards them. Maybe at some point they will feel ashamed. Hehe. Peace, friendship, chewing gum.

P.S rather, our distracting skirmishes are more annoying than the only picture in the patch note post.

4 hours ago, aresd said:

This is not UI problem - by 95% this is a problem with "blind" localization. Thus Klei would be able to fix it only with complete reworking of the whole Russian translation. But this is the unreal scenario.

Now a minute for self-promotion :)

You can just install fully-tested translation mod and enjoy the game without UI glitches.

screen01.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, werecat said:

20201203142810_1.jpg

Is it just me who finds the "Rocket-interior background extends in a square outside the actual walls of the rocket" to be chronically immersion-breaking, or...?

Yes, yes, "alpha build" and all that, I just, uhh, want to register it as extremely noticeable.

7 hours ago, McLeoud said:

This is not UI problem - by 95% this is a problem with "blind" localization. Thus Klei would be able to fix it only with complete reworking of the whole Russian translation. But this is the unreal scenario.

Now a minute for self-promotion :)

You can just install fully-tested translation mod and enjoy the game without UI glitches.

screen01.jpg

This translation is even worse than automatic translation from Klei. I am sorry! Ранчерство? Скаф-мастер? Серьёзно?

4 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

Yeah, mit sink is still dripping too. Hey devs! What are you doing all day? Why is non of you lazy guys coming over to my house to fix that damn thing? Its annoying as hell... 

Reducing sarcasm mode now. 

Have a nice day.

Just walk by if you have nothing to say about the case.

Edited by aresd

07A1C444E2189435DB0884FB6FCDF439B949AC5A

Little bug, 2 unknown tiles i can't dig

B6A8CF6FAD57723CF3E87FC52259DDBB17EA42B3CD44F27A7B712A99EDB35AA51083C792C0C04A63

I have a strange issue with irrigation, i can't figure out what is wrong so for me it's a bug:

y plants have polluted water in but they are not irrigated all the time. i have to reload to fix the pb each time

3 hours ago, aresd said:

This translation is even worse than automatic translation from Klei. I am sorry! Ранчерство? Скаф-мастер? Серьёзно?

It's a matter of taste. Серьезно :) Я просто предложил работающую альтернативу.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McLeoud said:

It's a matter of taste. Серьезно :) Я просто предложил работающую альтернативу.

Знаком с вашей работой, но она выглядит ориентированной немного на другую целевую аудиторию, где в ходу могут быть слова, вроде "падик". Я не совсем люблю такие языковые перегибы и жаргонизмы ради гармоничного дизайна интерфейса, простите если это выглядит несколько грубо. Мне нравится перевод от Клеи, где подобного нет.

Да, в мастерской есть несколько переводов, один из которых сейчас местами даже гораздо качественнее, чем перевод Клеи.

Но вы не совсем понимаете мою претензию:

Клеи решили сжульничать. Они поставили в стиме официальную поддержку русского языка, но совершенно забросили его развитие, превратив игру на нем в достаточно раздражающую версию, с постоянными проблемами  с выезжающим и накладывающимся друг на друга текстом.

Как часто вы покупаете незнакомую игру, если видите, что эта игра не поддерживается на вашем языке? Чаще всего проходите мимо. А здесь хитрецы из Клеи расширили рынок на страны СНГ, но переложили ответственность за поддержку этого рынка на мододелов.

Причем, здесь уже даже нельзя сказать, что у них нет времени, они маленькая студия и мало денег. Я сообщал им об этой проблеме два года назад, еще до выхода игры из раннего доступа. С тех пор они не приложили ни грамма усилий, чтоб хоть как-то исправить проблему, но продолжали продавать игру с поддержкой русского языка. Любое напоминание об этом - просто игнорирование. Но и убирать в стиме упоминание об официальной поддержке русского языка не спешат так же, продолжая такой уловкой получать прибыль от русскоговорящего потребителя. 

Вы считаете, что моя критика не обоснована? А мне кажется, что я делаю правильные вещи, напоминая разработчикам, что они немного вышли за рамки честной торговли. Причем я не делаю это грубо, я делаю это просто настойчиво, но на меня постоянно пытаются нападать.

Мое мнение, если за такие мелочи их не критиковать, то дальше вы будете получать еще более худший продукт. Потому что ожидание временем дало обратный эффект - разработчики просто отложили исправление в такой долгий ящик, что уже и не планируют в него заглядывать снова. В противном случае была бы хоть какая-то обратная связь.

"Из-за не забитого гвоздя потеряли подкову, из-за потерянной подковы лишились коня"