WHY is _____your favorite boss?

9 hours ago, stranger again said:

you're telling me that you dislike sealnado who never wanted to hurt anyone on purpose and he even gives you the sad eyes but you still kill them

Sealnado literally tries to kill you using its wind powers, including trying to suck you up in its tornado.

Glommer literally never attacks, at all.

I always liked Dragonfly's fight. The way she casually approaches you if you get too close has always been a little creepy and intimidating, but once learning certain strategies and her kiting pattern, she isn't so bad. I like how relativly calm her fight is compared to the others, with Bee Queen there are always constant bees coming at your face, and Toadstool you have to always be ready to chop, but with Dragonfly it's either a 1v1 duel to the death or you are freexing her Lavae. Her loot is also one of my favorite things about her, she drops tons of gems, and I always enjoy going down to the ruins during summer and making some Pseudo magic stuff with it.

I kind of hate all kinds of bosses when playing singleplayer. they take unbearably long and the only thing i feel good about by the end of the loot i got from it.

However, this changes whenever i have a couple of friends with me. It turns an annoying grindfest into something akin to pikmin! It's so much fun to get a crowd with you and then yell "Chaaaarge!" as you run towards dragonfly. truly, a rush! It's a wonder how much more fun the multiplayer video game is when you play it in mutliplayer

17 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

I like fighting Treeguards the most because:

A.) They're stupid easy to fight.

B.) I can never get enough living logs.

C.) They make great "I don't wanna fight Deerclops or Bearger" tools.

that's a very interesting opinion.when i think of good bosses treeguards don't even come to mind so im glad they're your favorite:wilson_smile:

On 11/18/2020 at 8:59 PM, Lbphero said:

I kind of hate all kinds of bosses when playing singleplayer. they take unbearably long and the only thing i feel good about by the end of the loot i got from it.

You can just solo boss rush however and whoever you please, socialize in the meantime, and have everyone call you a cheater by the end of it. That is, in fact, "spoilingly" satisfying. But that requires investing in practicing

46 minutes ago, Diaboliko said:

You can just solo boss rush however and whoever you please, socialize in the meantime, and have everyone call you a cheater by the end of it. That is, in fact, "spoilingly" satisfying. But that requires investing in practicing

b-but...friends...power in numbers!

On 11/18/2020 at 4:50 PM, Owlrus said:

I like fighting Treeguards the most because:

A.) They're stupid easy to fight.

B.) I can never get enough living logs.

C.) They make great "I don't wanna fight Deerclops or Bearger" tools.

I know treeguard and spiderqueen are tagged as bosses by the game code but I doubt these sort of threads are aimed toward anything but giants

Archived