Solo Players Support

10 minutes ago, stranger again said:

but he isn't being toxic tho they actually seem to be quite nice.and if you don't agree with me you can always ignore them thats always an option 

Just re-read the second before last paragraph of their post.

but there is tho?

Lemme rephrase my last replay; Not really, they're several "voices of reason" but there isn't someone who hasn't already tried to argue or go against with another and the only person that has actually tried to calm it down is a dev.

i think he knows that 

well i keep saying it but i don't really know where this thread is gonna go from here but everyone try to remain civil and calm.don't be toxic

The way the post is worded makes it sound like they don't know that. 

On the other hand, you don't know how ready I am for this thread to fall into the abyss.

Edit:

Can a mod or an admin lock this thread already? Thanks.

Yes please.

32 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

So to summarize that into a TL:DR- my idea of fun isn’t to make DST into any less of an Uncompromising game, my Idea of fun is to be able to experience as much content as I possibly can in however much playtime I may have to play the game within.

And in its current form: Dragonfly is a massive time sink when there should be options that makes it less so.

6 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

Just re-read the second before last paragraph of their post.

but i don't really think they were trying to be mean tho. but again if you find them the button is always there 

The way the post is worded makes it sound like they don't know that. 

guess we think differently then

On the other hand, you don't know how ready I am for this thread to fall into the abyss.

im pretty sure i know that but my question is why?

EDIT: @__IvoCZE__i think it takes time to learn to kite a boss but i don't know if thats fact or not.for some it might be very easy to learn how to kite a boss.

i dont get why this should be closed just because few users that didnt participate in the discusion just appear to bully mike just because he thinks a different thing

here we were talking with facts not atacking until the hordes came

unless, if this is closed, devs have read our opinions and we helped mike to beat df

was worth

7 minutes ago, kuroite said:

Carefull @__IvoCZE__ , talking about strategies is off topic and still, even 200 hit could be too much/hard for some people.

hmm i don't know if youre being sarcastic or you just sound very sarcastic either way 

eight page everyone hooray. can we get to page 10?only time will tell

Joe did lock this thread once, but then reconsidered and reopened it because it would just be bad to lock a thread from a newer user because we blew it up.

I believe that it is okay to have opinions and disagreements so long as personal attacks aren’t being involved. 

Joe’s post couldn’t have been made more clear they are at least acknowledging that things could be done differently for less players and that alone is all I ever hoped for

I would personally like to be able to fight bosses with my best friends 4 year old & it actually be something fun & fair to that 4 year old rather then Me doing all the work while they just mostly sit by watching. 
but that’s my opinion & I’m sure I’m entitled to having it.

I really don’t see why these type of threads need to be locked unless they spiral off into toxic insults & personal targeting of anyone particular individual.

We all ultimately play to have FUN, and your Idea of Fun might not be someone else’s idea of fun.. but that’s okay- because we all just (hopefully) want to have fun.

And not try to force our own ideas or opinions on anyone else. 

Archived