Did KLEI forget to update the cover image of the forum?

6 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Odd, I thought this was supposed to pull the images directly from Steam as we update them, but clearly something broke. Thanks we'll look into it!

hey Peter~thanks!but you should go to bed, by the way, I am envious of you going to bed so late and still have energy work the next day

3 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

hey Joe! thanks! so are you all used to browsing forums at midnight? XD

A few of us, yes. I can't speak to the others, but I like to keep up on things all the time. It makes starting the next day easier than getting broadsided by stuff you didn't know happened after hours. =)

11 minutes ago, JoeW said:

A few of us, yes. I can't speak to the others, but I like to keep up on things all the time. It makes starting the next day easier than getting broadsided by stuff you didn't know happened after hours. =)

Joe, while you are still not asleep. May I ask a question? Will we have some klei reward points for the next big update?You can tell me in a low voice, now everyone else is asleep, they won't know;)

Just like Batman likes to disappear suddenly, Joe is disappear again:wilson_facepalm:

It’s still shows Walter on the mobile version of the forums page so I guess this was very low priority on Klei’s to-do list.

6CB5A72E-FBD9-4C50-AFE1-B75A2E1C00EB.thumb.png.79540ecbbc065ca2d747d4246f1bd0be.png

I would very much like to see the forum loading page updated to the newest forgotten knowledges screen, it is one of my favorites in game menu animations so far and I’m going to be really sad when they change this one out!

Maybe they will update this when the next beta branch starts I guess.

the spoiler is off-topic, I did not want to start a whole thread just to mention it. (I hope Joe understands & won’t be too angry) speaking of things on Klei’s To-do list-

Spoiler

I can’t seem to find in the shop Wigfrids belongings set anymore, I can find a bundle with all her Winged Victory Skinset+ the belongings but I can not find JUST The belongings by themselves.. 

I had bolts left over from my bolt pack purchase for some hallowed nights stuffs, and I wanted to pick up Wigfrids belongings but I can’t find them being sold anymore outside of the skins+belonging bundle.

Is this intentional or is the belonging pack by itself just genuinely missing at the moment?

Archived