I'm curious about what sides can do what

As we know the Celestial Altars have an unfinished link called "Mysterious Energy" which has danger tape on it, but I'm curious about if we could side like on the Grue/Charlie's side (like dark magic altars) and people who want to side on the Moon's side (Celestial altars)

And like there's two different ways it could end or there's going to be a massive war between light and dark again, I'd love to fight along side some shadow beasts. :biggrin-new:

It would be cool to decide which side you want to do and it gives you special items for joining the side but each have consequences like: Shadow altars probably would have a small Negative Sanity Aura  while the Moon Altars have the raising sanity/Lunacy.  It could provide a feeling of reward for collecting altars instead of being useless.

The Moon's influence doesn't affect sentient living beings like humans. Instead it mutates plants & revives the dead.

The worse that can happen is being temporarily put to sleep or targeted if carrying nightmare objects.

Does that make it good? Not really, but it's an affective counter to an entity that does affect and target the living.

We're not siding with it, we're utilizing it against a common foe.

But what does the moon have to offer as each day the moon does have altars that you have to assemble, none of the other ones do different things it's just the same altar that looks cooler. And what could the Mysterious Energy be? Or why does the Portal from the new ruins look like a Moon Rock Eye?  (see image down below that I took with my friends)

Sad wes.PNG

18 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

But what does the moon have to offer as each day the moon does have altars that you have to assemble, none of the other ones do different things it's just the same altar that looks cooler. And what could the Mysterious Energy be? Or why does the Portal from the new ruins look like a Moon Rock Eye?  (see image down below that I took with my friends)

Sad wes.PNG

You might be on to something. 

The mysterious energy may be a key to a Gateway/treasure room/boss room. Mysterious energy and the ancient Gateway might be all linked to the archives. To be honest i am hoping that it will reveal big foot identity and origins or how bosses were created, peace loving creatures corrupted by lunar and shadows or are they possibly be guardians of the Constant ? Either ways this theory will probably be wrong as klei will set up another ridiculous thing so take it with a pinch of salt 

24 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Sad wes.PNG

Oh and and the Portal probably will send you to the place where Warbucks went after he escaped from the Constant. 

17 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

You mean the trash bin?

No Warbucks was the only one who have ever escaped the Constant, no one else have ever achieved this. I know a Warbucks fan and if he have seen this statement you would not like what he will do to you 

It's all speculations as someone saw that Fe fo fi thing which was a giant plant and the examination I saw for the mysterious energy is: "It's building up towards something." So I could be right to say that I think it might have to do with something for the portal, until Joe or any of the Developers come in to say I'm getting warmer or colder to this weird treasure hunt. :disturbed:

8 hours ago, Articestone said:

The game is not ending anytime

I'm just super curious what that quote meant by: "Building up towards something bigger." Does this mean the Mysterious energy has to do with something important? And why is it covered in Danger tape? I'm bursting with questions all about what it all means.

7 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

I'm just super curious what that quote meant by: "Building up towards something bigger." Does this mean the Mysterious energy has to do with something important? And why is it covered in Danger tape? I'm bursting with questions all about what it all means.

maybe new boss and his gangsters

Archived