cook book last 2 recipes.

Hmm...  If I had to guess I'd say that 2 of them you either ate without actually cooking it (someone else made it for you) or you cooked it but weren't the one who ate it. I don't know if it only counts the entrée if you cook and eat it, but its the only thing I can think of. I'd say go through and make sure each dish displays stats and recent recipes.

8 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

Just looked, and that number is only for recipes you cooked, not eaten, so two of the recipes you have eaten you haven't cooked yet, which is why it says 51/53.

Presumably the cook book will not list any recipes for those? Then the OP can find out which the missing ones are by clicking through them.

30 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

You'll notice that some of the foods in the list have a small crockpot in the top left corner. Those are the ones that are incomplete (only eaten or only cooked). Have a look through those ones for which are missing recipes.

Hey Scott I have a quick question- I haven’t checked the Compendium lately so it may already be there (apologies if it is) 

But.. can the Cookbook or well- the Compendium page showing the foods you’ve learned also include what the amount of time it takes to Cook said food in the pot takes?

I am rather embarrassed to say how many times I’ve actually managed to starve to death because whatever I threw into the crockpot in experimentation would not hurry & cook so I can eat it.

25 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I am rather embarrassed to say how many times I’ve actually managed to starve to death because whatever I threw into the crockpot in experimentation would not hurry & cook so I can eat it.

It displays cooking time as in: Slow, Long etc.

2 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

You'll notice that some of the foods in the list have a small crockpot in the top left corner. Those are the ones that are incomplete (only eaten or only cooked). Have a look through those ones for which are missing recipes.

tysm! sorry, i had no idea what those symbols meant.

• Developer

First go through all the recipes and double check they all have a discovered recipe. If they all have a recipe and it is still showing 51/53 then please message me and attach the file: Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\<your steam id>\client_save\cookbook

While playing with some mods I noticed the cookbook stopped updating. As I am sure the mods are problem, maybe is there something to look at: like on server with similar mods some dishes may get not fully updated/discovered, despite being cooked and eaten. 

Archived