How would you like If Batilisk Wings got the "Leafy Meat" treatment?

How would you like If Batilisk Wings got the "Leafy Meat" treatment?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Cool Idea?

• Yes
    • No

Eh, I don't care for it. There's not really any niches left for new food to cover (unless we give them special effects, which currently seem limited to Warly) and Batilisk Wings are still a pretty incidental food source, unlike Leafy Meat, which can be easily mass produced.a few years into the game.

I mean Guacamole is quite a meme recipe already, so Beefalo batilisk wings could be a thing.

I must say however, given the covid situation i would find it quite controversial. I honestly had mixed opinions when it was announced batilisk wings could be cooked on the crock pots this year. So i would say just leave wings as fillers for right now.

if we were to get even more crockpot recipes id prefer fruit/veg recipes we already have a meat recipe for every situation. fruit on the other hand doesnt have much going for it aside from dragonfruit pie and trail mix 

For fun, there should be unique recipes. but nothing powerful since they take a single hit to kill.

Maybe spicy chilli level power. no good reason to make spicy chilli when u can make meatballs instead by eliminating a meat source.

but a unique sprite for wings dishes would be a cool way to decorate crock pots for a little while.

give us buffalo wings, bbq wings, korean fried wings, boiled wings........ that reduce sanity by 50 points.

9 hours ago, Ohan said:

if we were to get even more crockpot recipes id prefer fruit/veg recipes we already have a meat recipe for every situation. fruit on the other hand doesnt have much going for it aside from dragonfruit pie and trail mix 

Most fruits and vege are powerful on their own and shouldn’t even be put in a crockpot as filler. I think the current existing crockpot recipes that involve fruits/vege are proof that you shouldn’t cook with them (stuffed eggplant, pumpkin cookies, ratatouille etc). In a way I consider these failed crockpot recipes.

We don’t need any more recipes imo but a batwing one would be cool. 

So just throwing this idea out there, what if there were a chicken wing and bat wing warly exclusive recipes that had the special effect of the enhancing the time limit of spices by a minute (for the chicken wings) and enhancing the spice buff from 33% to 55% (for the bat wings)?

10 hours ago, chirsg said:

boiled wings........ that reduce sanity by 50 points.

I'm assuming that was a joke but if this existed and had a decent hunger value it'd be a great recipe to take to the lunar island, since glommer goop and green mushrooms aren't very filling. But I'd want it to have a low crockpot priority and more ingredient requirements than just one batwing, or else it'd become Monster Lasagna 2: Bat To The Bone. (Or 3, I guess, because Monster Tartare is already basically the sequel to Monster Lasagna in DST.)

I'd enjoy a recipe or two specific to batwings, but as has been mentioned you can get a batwing or two in a single night from easily slaughtered enemies so I wouldn't want it to be anything that's special in a good way. Just something to add a little variety. If there was a dish entitled something like Barbecue Batwings that was Spicy Chili/Froggle Bunwich tier, I think early game or nomadic Warly players would benefit the most, because it would be easy to get the ingredients without farms and let them go a while longer without repeating a meal. 

7 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Am I the only one who looks at a cooked batalisk wing and thinks "this would make a great boomerang"?

batarang like from batman. that's actually a great idea. same function as a boomerang but with a spoilage meter like the hambat. you're onto something good. If you don't make this a suggestion on another thread, i will

Archived