Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Lbphero

If you could remove one mob from the game, who'd it be?

Viktor234    5236
4 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

care to elaborate on such a hot take?

How do I say... he kinda feels useless to me right now: Has no abilities, no professions, it's currently nothing but a boring character. But for some reason he's also one of the most popular characters in DST. It's such a shame to see other players picking him because they appear to be afraid of being useful or just because they just want to play as the main protagonist.

So by removing Wilson I'll make every Wilson-main a favour by freeing them of their curse.

Lbphero    2824
6 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Sure

Woby stepped on my pies, burned my crops, and poisoned the water supply.

Woby frustrates me for various reasons, the biggest one being her beefalo form. The perks of riding a beefalo are as follows: Speed, Hp Sponge, and Free weaponry. Out of these, woby only satisfies 1 quality, and not very well. She bucks you off the second you get hit, and does 10 damage per attack. And, it may have changed since I've tested her out, but she also slows down if you don't keep feeding her monster meat. I acknowledge that woby isn't necessarily supposed to be a tamed beefalo replacement, maybe i guess just a speedboost for walter to fling his coward projectiles from, but From the perspective of someone who appreciates beefalo and taming them, It makes me frustrated to at times see people say that woby is just as good as one, when she's really lackluster when you compare the two beasts.

ArubaroBeefalo    5984
15 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

How do I say... he kinda feels useless to me right now: Has no abilities, no professions, it's currently nothing but a boring character. But for some reason he's also one of the most popular characters in DST. It's such a shame to see other players picking him because they appear to be afraid of being useful or just because they just want to play as the main protagonist.

So by removing Wilson I'll make every Wilson-main a favour by freeing them of their curse.

i like to play with a regular guy in a survival crazy world and seeing how, after days, he looks like a survivor because of his magnificient beard

Brubs    3709

Bats. At least the ones on the surface. Their noise is really annoying and they always ninja attack me when i have my map open :(

Lbphero    2824
17 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

they would just start playing winona :pensive:

sinisterrkid    1580

That's a really tough question, but I gotta go with Killer Bees. Just because sometimes I find a really good base spot near beehives but at the same time feel kinda bad about having to destroy this non-buildable world structure so as to not be pestered for all Spring.