Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

29 minutes ago, _zwb said:

I've checked how pearl rewards blueprints, if there's a sawhorse blueprint on island, even in containers/inventory, she will not give you a blueprint. If you build a chair too far away from the island she will also not give you a blueprint.

I think it might be the first one, or it could be a mod issue.

Sorry to bother you after you had checked it, but do you know if there is any other bug regarding the "reward" from building the wooden chair for pearl, after I built it for pearl, she kept giving me bundles every few days for that chair.

4 hours ago, Cassielu said:

Why don't Mosaic biomes generate behind Oasis-Desert biomes? It's perfectly possible from the KEY and LOCK alone, but it never actually happens.

Afaik Mosaic always spawns next to the starter biome, so while it might be possible for mosaic to spawn behind them, the starting biome might take priority

Is willows skill tree broken??

I invested points into Bernie activating at a higher sanity for Willow, which would be good, IF Bernie wasn’t also still trying to Attack the Insanity monsters that Willows Sanity is still too high for them to turn aggressive towards her.

I feel like I’ve wasted points in higher sanity Bernie activation, if he’s just gonna get chip damage from Shadow Creatures more often. :( 

8 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is willows skill tree broken??

I invested points into Bernie activating at a higher sanity for Willow, which would be good, IF Bernie wasn’t also still trying to Attack the Insanity monsters that Willows Sanity is still too high for them to turn aggressive towards her.

I feel like I’ve wasted points in higher sanity Bernie activation, if he’s just gonna get chip damage from Shadow Creatures more often. :( 

Bernie at his core will always aggro and fight shadow monsters.  If they are even around and you are full sanity he will still aggro them.  That has not changed.

Many people in beta seemed to think this was a bug, but imo just aren't experienced with Willow / Bernie b/c that is always how it worked.  The only difference now is that he gets bigger to fight them instead of only tanking.

What you need to do is just pick Bernie up when you don't want him fighting.  It is why speed and regen skill are useless.  Regen doesn't matter b/c he will always be fighting, and speed doesn't matter b/c you have to pick him up anyway lol.

I don't know if there is room for this to change without basically taking away Bernie's ability to help teammates who are insane when Willow isn't...

Edited by Yuuko

I spawned a whrilportal with the bootleg and I couldn't go in. I was just sailing of top of it repeatedly and it wouldn't teleport me. I lost the boot, I had 6 now I have 5. Is that a bug? And if it is, is it documented?

Edit : I was playing as Woodie, in the dusk, I threw the boot where the ice island was before it melted away (probably the cause), I was rowing with a malbatross bill and my boat had 1 anchor, 1 pinchin winch and 6 shell protections with 5 intacted and 1 at 22 durability. The boat had no skins but I had an anchor skin. It was in winter and a lunar hail happened when I was throwing the boot.

Edited by Swiyss

5 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

What do you think is the max amount o skills to pick from besides the alignments

15 total skill perks. And some skills are locked behind having to invest in skills you don’t want..

Such as needing to invest 8 points into Bernie’s Skills to unlock Being able to set him on Fire, but in order to get that Perk- You have to give up several perks for the lighter skill tree.

So TL:DR your gonna have cool lighter firepower’s, or your gonna have a decent Bernie.. but never both.

18 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

15 total skill perks. And some skills are locked behind having to invest in skills you don’t want..

Such as needing to invest 8 points into Bernie’s Skills to unlock Being able to set him on Fire, but in order to get that Perk- You have to give up several perks for the lighter skill tree.

So TL:DR your gonna have cool lighter firepower’s, or your gonna have a decent Bernie.. but never both.

No I don’t mean how many you can choose I mean how many you have to choose from 

1 hour ago, BalkanCockroach said:

Anyone think we get lunar new year event before 8th of next month?

Probably. This year's Chinese new year is on the 10th, make sense for them to make an update just before that

6 hours ago, -Variant said:

Oxygen Not Included!

Thank You, now I must ask how do you obtain the Bearded Dragon GlomGlom skin? I can’t find any information about it anywhere…. Is it a Funko Pop/Proof of Purchase skin? Is it part of a Bundle? It just says “this curio is not weaveable”

With year of the Dragon coming up either tomorrow or next week… what are the odds we will be able to get this skin? 

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Thank You, now I must ask how do you obtain the Bearded Dragon GlomGlom skin?

Buy it from other players or get it from gifts, not sure if you can buy skins on console versions but on Steam you can.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Retepeter said:

image.png.4538960637dbf66b67495deb99eb6407.png

Aah... one of many inconsistences regarding this topic.

Personally, I feel like this is meant to be taken in the sense that he's repaired and deployed them. He's got more quotes that directly allude to him not making them, and we see the Ancients making the Clockwork gears in the murals, which makes more sense in the context of the Ruins to me, honestly.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Aah... one of many inconsistences regarding this topic.

Personally, I feel like this is meant to be taken in the sense that he's repaired and deployed them. He's got more quotes that directly allude to him not making them, and we see the Ancients making the Clockwork gears in the murals, which makes more sense in the context of the Ruins to me, honestly.

Maxwell is either super dumb or a genius. He made a weaponized electric blasting robot from toilet designs.

1 minute ago, BalkanCockroach said:

Maxwell is either super dumb or a genius. He made a weaponized electric blasting robot from toilet designs.

yeah he made them and the ancients copied him, or vice versa