Missing statues - Treeguard, Spider Queen, Minotaur, Shadow Pieces

Treeguards and Spider Queens are not bosses.. at least NOT in my world, they spawn as incredibly common mob types (any tier 3 spider den left unkilled can become a spider queen & Treeguards can roam the lands freely) 

I wouldn’t call an enemy that has a lot of health a “Boss” I would call an enemy that is rarely seen, or can only be triggered by forced summon a Boss.. but Treeguard and Spider Queen? Common enemies I’m sure.

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Treeguards and Spider Queens are not bosses.. at least NOT in my world, they spawn as incredibly common mob types (any tier 3 spider den left unkilled can become a spider queen & Treeguards can roam the lands freely) 

I wouldn’t call an enemy that has a lot of health a “Boss” I would call an enemy that is rarely seen, or can only be triggered by forced summon a Boss.. but Treeguard and Spider Queen? Common enemies I’m sure.

they have boss fight music and that is because before dst the bosses of the game were these of this discussion, seasonal and ancient guardian. Having raid bosses doesnt mean that smaller bosses arent bosses. They are more easy and small but bosses after all

5 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

they have boss fight music and that is because before dst the bosses of the game were these of this discussion, seasonal and ancient guardian. Having raid bosses doesnt mean that smaller bosses arent bosses. They are more easy and small but bosses after all

No man I just meant that since Treeguards and Spider Queens spawn frequently all over everywhere that if they dropped Blueprints to build Statues with that particular blueprint will be yet another thing that is laying around in people’s worlds cluttering it up, taking up space and causing lag issues.

The AG is a Boss, it doesn’t have a chance of spawning out of every Tier 3 Spider Den, But a Spider Queen? Your world will be littered with her Statue Blueprints everywhere.

11 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I agree these would be cool to place in my base, but since they’re not bosses & spawn everywhere.. I’m sure the blueprints will eventually end up cluttering your world up.

This. Even Moose/Goose's sketches are getting annoying since she's everywhere. I don't think we need Spider Queen and Treeguard statues.

Shadow pieces already have their statues though.

19 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Treeguards and Spider Queens are not bosses

Small: Treeguard, Spider Queen

Medium: Deerclops, Bearger, Antlion, Moose/Goose, Malbatross

Medium+: Ancient Guard, Shadow Pieces

Forge: Grand Forge Boarrior, Infernal Swineclops, Rhinocebros

Big: Bee Queen, Ancient Fuelweaver, Toadstool, Klaus, Dragonfly, Crab King

14 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

No man I just meant that since Treeguards and Spider Queens spawn frequently all over everywhere that if they dropped Blueprints to build Statues with that particular blueprint will be yet another thing that is laying around in people’s worlds cluttering it up, taking up space and causing lag issues.

These statues could be craftable using living logs and spider hat.

6 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

There you go:

I thought rather about something dark fitting to pieces' apparition.

It is also the most underrated boss. They don't have any specific drop (Atrium is only used to summon another boss).

22 minutes ago, maciu67 said:

It is also the most underrated boss. They don't have any specific drop (Atrium is only used to summon another boss).

Well, they do drop only, only, oooonnnly the Shadow Atrium which is oooooOOoooOOnly used to fight another boss...

So if they are soooooo underrated, why don't you skip fighting them and just head straight to Fuelweaver fighting him instead???

27 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Well, they do drop only, only, oooonnnly the Shadow Atrium which is oooooOOoooOOnly used to fight another boss...

So if they are soooooo underrated, why don't you skip fighting them and just head straight to Fuelweaver fighting him instead???

wow that was a bit harsh he's only asking for some statues, no big deal...

26 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

So they don’t drop blueprints? Then yeah I suppose I have no problem at all with giving them statues, it’s the blueprints all over everywhere like Moose/Goose that I would only have a problem with.

still cant see the problem with that, u can easily  get rid off blueprints u can just burn them?

29 minutes ago, maciu67 said:

atrium heart is used in fossils in general so its "only used" to fight fw, farm logs, farm lightbulbs and glow berries and having a boss as pet

people are saying that their blueprints would become litter if the tree guards and spider queens droped them, that's easy, make the blueprints be craftable, like the moon/moon moth and anchor statues, but this time, from the shadow manipulator, using the damn spider hats, these things are all over my world. And about the shadow pieces, would be cool if we had their statues, a more nightmarish version of the chess pieces, thats a nice pay off, cuz they really are just another step for the fuelweaver in the end.

I love statues, and I hadn’t even thought about a few mentioned here. The Shadow Pieces should get updated statues when you beat them, and Ancient Guardian definitely deserves one. The Tree Guards and Spider Queen could either be rare drops to avoid world clutter, or they could be craftable with papyrus + living log/spider hat. I thing Poison Birchnuts would be pretty cool statues too.

On 7/25/2020 at 11:25 PM, maciu67 said:

Poison Birchnut is not a boss. (But still unique mob)

Huh interesting view, what makes Treeguard a boss and Poison Birchnut not a boss in your opinion? Both, alongside Spiderqueens, are the definition of minibosses in DST if you ask me.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 1:03 AM, SinancoTheBest said:

Huh interesting view, what makes Treeguard a boss and Poison Birchnut not a boss in your opinion? Both, alongside Spiderqueens, are the definition of minibosses in DST if you ask me.

Poison birchnut tree even doesn't have health and is easier than normal treeguard.

On 8/4/2020 at 4:51 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

the only scenario where a birchnut tree is easier than a treeguard is if you use weather pain on him, if not is way more difficult and saying the opposite is a nonsense

You can also use a Rook or a Bearger or a Deerclops or a Klaus or...

Archived