wHeRe'S wALtEr?

IT'S JUNE 15TH KLEI, WHERE'S OUR BOY AT? Okay but like seriously though, let's just take a moment to appreciate the fact that we're about to have a character with a companion that's ACTUALLY useful, (Other than Abigail ofc aka the ghost blender) Walter is about to be my new main. And I can't wait to see what he has to offer to The Constant. It's also nice to have another character who's a minor and even better that we're getting one of colour! Tell me your guys' thoughts on this new character and his companion!

58 minutes ago, Well-met said:

big bernie is excellent aswell.

There are other threads for Walter.

Big Bernie does have his uses, I'll give you that. But it's a bit of a hassle to go insane in order to activate him and unlike Abigail, you need a sewing kit to fix him and those are usually hard to get early game. 

1 minute ago, DaZoul said:

I legit started searching, and it took me 2 minutes to find the clearly visible arrow and "HERE"

bruh. you tell me. I saw this "clearly visible" arrow only after you've pointed it out :wilson_cry:

Don’t feel too bad guys I actually probably spent just as long to find the real Waldo and paste over him an image of Walter. 

I just couldn’t resist the urge to poke some playful fun at the thread topics name. Anyways it’s 11am here now, hopefully the update is in the next couple hours. :) Hype!

24 minutes ago, emo_noodles101 said:

Big Bernie does have his uses, I'll give you that. But it's a bit of a hassle to go insane in order to activate him and unlike Abigail, you need a sewing kit to fix him and those are usually hard to get early game. 

If you want to compare big bernie and abigail, I can say big bernie is basically immortal as long as you have sewing kits :P

6 minutes ago, Xantown7 said:

If you want to compare big bernie and abigail, I can say big bernie is basically immortal as long as you have sewing kits :P

Players are basically immortal as long as you have Life Giving Amulets.

But actually: Once you die, you'll loose the ability to die, so you will stay immortal as long as manage to avoid being resurrected.

So I felt kinda bad for spoiling the search in my image with a gigantic arrow showing his location so I took a few minutes to create a new one and this time BOTH Walter & Woby are Somewhere in the Image.. (along with Waldo) Bonus points if you spot all 3- but please don’t spoil!! This is aimed to be something entertaining to do until the update :) Enjoy! (Or not its up to you.)

EE420D70-DA55-4E28-8E53-63463032636F.jpeg

Archived