Ideas for new crock pot dishes

I feel like there should be more dishes in DST than there are. I want to hear your idea and thoughts on new crock pot dishes. Here's my favorite one-

Hot Wings

Hunger: 47.5

Health: 20

Sanity: 5

Make consumer immune to fire for 5 minutes.

Requirements:

2 Raw/uncooked turkey legs

1 pepper

1 filler

Maybe butter?

Feel free to share your ideas.

42 minutes ago, Electroely said:

I was thinking they could add a birthday cake dish that gives bonus stats if eaten on a character's birthday. Largely pointless in practice (since it's literally one day a year for each character) but it'd be cool.

I love the idea.

Although wouldn't that mean that the game will need to make 2 small updates (one activating the bday event and one removing it) for each character birthday? That's a lot of planned updates, given the amount of consoles n stuff I assume the technical side would need to be easier than this.

Perhaps if the bdays happen once every 365 days within the dst world, and characters will mention how many days are left for it upon examining something.

Just now, ShadowDuelist said:

I love the idea.

Although wouldn't that mean that the game will need to make 2 small updates (one activating the bday event and one removing it) for each character birthday? That's a lot of planned updates, given the amount of consoles n stuff I assume the technical side would need to be easier than this.

Perhaps if the bdays happen once every 365 days within the dst world, and characters will mention how many days are left for it upon examining something.

I would imagine the game would just use the computer clock for this, since it's not a major event.

I don't really fish in DST but I'd like to see a fish and chips food item. It'd be 1 fish of your choosing, two cooked potatoes, and one edible filler. Woodie and Maxwell I think mention it offhand in some of their dialogue. 

22 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

I don't really fish in DST but I'd like to see a fish and chips food item. It'd be 1 fish of your choosing, two cooked potatoes, and one edible filler. Woodie and Maxwell I think mention it offhand in some of their dialogue. 

That’s a great idea actually!

Oh boy, all of these suggestions are amazing....Klei will have to make a feast update! 

Archived