[Game Update] - 408920

37 minutes ago, manotroll said:

I can only play through the vm through the normal system the game does not start
there is some parameter that I can put in steam to inform what happens since I have enough resources to run the game

That was not the question. If your VM is still running if you try to run the game normal, the GPU may be locked to the VM, and is not usable by games.

9 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

That was not the question. If your VM is still running if you try to run the game normal, the GPU may be locked to the VM, and is not usable by games.

That's not a thing.  Even if you have a VM that does handle 3d, to the host OS it's just another 3d application and 3d applications can't "lock" the GPU and prevent others from using it.

10 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

Essa não era a questão. Se sua VM ainda estiver em execução, se você tentar executar o jogo normal, a GPU poderá estar bloqueada na VM e não poderá ser utilizada pelos jogos.

even with it closed does not execute
can this game use opengl since it runs on linux or does it run via wine?

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

They're talking about the dirty cheat generator that supplies an insane amount of power infinitely:

2DOsMrC.png

Neat!  Why is that not enabled in sandbox mode?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, coheru said:

yes, but that was only avalaible at sandbox! and it helps very much

1 minute ago, psusi said:

Neat!  Why is that not enabled in sandbox mode?

I have it...

image.thumb.png.d4ae2915a9db0b59ce0aeafcbf3ee26e.png

I have debug mode enabled though...that's probably why.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coheru said:

what is debug mode?

Slap an empty txt file named "debug_enable.txt" into the OxygenNotIncluded_Data folder, then hit Ctrl+F4 and you'll unlock debug instant build mode.

Spoiler

Now for those thinking I'm trying to punk you into closing your game:

image.png.b0838d2c309d0b4c7f6e166e84fab569.png

F4+Ctrl

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, coheru said:

hey, where the dev generator

I don't remember it being unlocked through Sandbox. But still, it's only when using debug mode now.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, manotroll said:

question to use tube transport wearing the suit?

Answer to use tube transport wearing the suit.

By the way I'm not sure to get what you're asking ^^

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, OxCD said:

the transport by plastic tubes I did with treja more they did not use

50 minutes ago, OxCD said:

I think he's wanting to know how to restrict dupes to only using the transport tube while in an atmo suit.

To that question, the only answer that comes to mind is ensure every transport tube access point is behind an atmo suit checkpoint. Not 100% foolproof as dupes will still sometimes find (glitchy) ways past the checkpoint without a suit, but those occasions should be reasonably few and far between.

21 hours ago, TrikePeddler said:

Does anyone else have the problem where you can't move the temperature slider below 1C on the sandbox brush? Want to know if it's on my end. only started when i updated

Also having this problem, stopped an experiment I was running in it's tracks (1C LOX = a lot of oxygen most definitely not liquid).  Typing in the temperature doesn't work either, it just sets it to 1C.

Edited by Void of Winter
I suck at posting

16 minutes ago, TheDeamon said:

I think he's wanting to know how to restrict dupes to only using the transport tube while in an atmo suit.

To that question, the only answer that comes to mind is ensure every transport tube access point is behind an atmo suit checkpoint. Not 100% foolproof as dupes will still sometimes find (glitchy) ways past the checkpoint without a suit, but those occasions should be reasonably few and far between.

you can use the tubes with the clothes

Edited by manotroll

45 minutes ago, manotroll said:

you can use the tubes with the clothes

Tubes can be used by dupes with or without an atmo suit, but that obviously creates problems if you have a singular system and have a single unified tube station in your base(where no atmo suits are normally worn) and other tube drop off points in places that are very inhospitable to unsuited dupes. They're not going to appreciate being dropped into the hard vacuum of space with no return transport station available within easy reach. Likewise dropping them into a room full of 130 degree steam isn't going to be appreciated by a dupe not in an atmo suit. You can certainly make it possible to happen, but it's best to put measures in place to ensure it doesn't.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, manotroll said:

question is it possible to get rid of water by throwing it in a vacuum?
I already do this with gases but I don't know if it's possible with liquids

Possible for both liquids and gasses but only if you drop it to a place that has "space exposure". If it has a drywall or natural wall behind it won`t disappear.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Possible for both liquids and gasses but only if you drop it to a place that has "space exposure". If it has a drywall or natural wall behind it won`t disappear.

right it's time to get rid of the polluted water so