[Game Update] - 398437

• Developer
  • Fix crashes in certain tile/wire replacement situations
    • This reverts the change that fixed the bug where replacing a tile with two materials would only refund the primary material
  • Changed message text in the new automation ports popup when loading a save
  • Send a clearable notification message for each building where a wire is connected to a new automation port (only shows in saves that haven't been "upgraded" yet)
  • Art updates for NOT gate
  • Fixed sweepy base station rest animation layering issue
  • Shortened the animation length for Signal Selector / Splitter for more responsiveness

View full update

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:
  • Fixed sweepy base station rest animation layering issue

I wanted to reproduce an issue I saw yesterday and got a new one. I added a sweepy dock but 2 sweepy came out. Renaming one or the other changes the dock name

19 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:
  • Art updates for NOT gate

That one nails it! 

It is a bit unconventional with the over-sized negation-"point" at the output and the "rocket nozzle" at the input, but that ONI-fies the IEC shape very nicely. Made me laugh pretty hard when I saw it ;)

not01.png.cbb43cb2dc5f732a6af57174bbb8bf1c.png

Edited by Gurgel
  • Like 3

• Developer
2 minutes ago, krop said:

I wanted to reproduce an issue I saw yesterday and got a new one. I added a sweepy dock but 2 sweepy came out. Renaming one or the other changes the dock name

Hi - do you have the save file with the twin sweepy?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:
  • Fix crashes in certain tile/wire replacement situations
    • This reverts the change that fixed the bug where replacing a tile with two materials would only refund the primary material

Just to clarify, this means the bug with the secondary material not being refunded exists currently, right?

3 minutes ago, fatheroctopus said:

Hi - do you have the save file with the twin sweepy?

I did let the game run a couple more seconds. now Joe is bouncing on his dock endlessly.

That's not what I wanted to reproduce but worth mentioning (both the sweepy and his dock are full)

Unrelated note, the "Dust bin full" message doesn't use the matching translation (STRINGS.ROBOTS.STATUSITEMS.DUSTBINFULL.NAME)

23 minutes ago, 0xFADE said:

I guess I’m not a fan of the new logic gate art yet. Seems to make it harder to interpret at a glance. 

Yes its harder to make bigger circuits because the new optics are a bit weird. I thinkg its a thing one can get used to in time, but i also would like an option to have just the old plain visual.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 0xFADE said:

I guess I’m not a fan of the new logic gate art yet. Seems to make it harder to interpret at a glance. 

I like it. The traditional not gate symbol is a huge triangle and a tiny circle.

13.jpg

Great, now for the next patch, please let us disable delivery to Algae Terrariums again. Maybe give it a UI similar to the Coal Generator so we can select what level of contents to deliver at, instead.

edit:

Klei, please. :)

Edited by Ambaire