[Game Update] - 380995

• Developer

Return of Them - Hook, Line, and Inker Beta Hotfix

• Fished Eels now has the same gameplay mechanics as Freshwater Fish
  • Renamed Fish Meat to Raw Fish and Cooked Fish Meat to Fish Steak as to match Shipwrecked
  • Fixed the healing value of Fish Steak
  • Eels now work properly with Wurt's sanity modifier
  • Improved the resolution of the new Crock Pot recipes
  • The new Crock Pot recipes will now display correctly in the Portable Crock Pot
  • Fixed dropped items from destroyed Craftsmerm House and Merm Flort-ifications
  • Catcoon gifts, fishing in the Oasis Lake, and destroying Leaky Shacks will now result in the new Freshwater Fish
  • Fixed the size of the Tin Fishin’ Bin’s art when picking the location to place it
  • Bunnymen will no longer attack you for holding a live fish
  • Cooked and dried Kelp Fronds can now be used for California Rolls and Unagi
  • Using the Deconstruction Staff on the Fish Scale-O-Matic will return the fish placed in it
  • Pocket Scale now has a squishy,springy sound
  • Fish now keep track of who initially caught the fish instead of who put it in the Fish Scale-O-Matic
  • Note for Modders: Fixed a crash when removing the drownable component from the player

View full update

• Like 24
  • Thanks 7

11 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Bunnymen will no longer attack you for holding a live fish

I fully understood why Bunymen would attack you for dragging around live fish out of water, and considered it a feature instead of a bug.

However, as a potential new Wurt main, Yay! They understand that I love my pet fishy! Thank you!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Cooked and dried Kelp Fronds can now be used for California Rolls and Unagi

Wait, so we can finally make Unagi using kelp? (I assume the recipe is 1 Eel, 1 Kelp, 2 Fillers). This is awesome! I assume California roll takes over if you cook put 2 kelps on the pot. Or does California require 1 fish value?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Wait, so we can finally make Unagi using kelp? (I assume the recipe is 1 Eel, 1 Kelp, 2 Fillers). This is awesome! I assume California roll takes over if you cook put 2 kelps on the pot. Or does California require 1 fish value?

California seems to need exactly 2 Kelp, and 1 or more items with the Fish tag (which includes Eels).

Unagi needs a Lichen or Kelp, and an Eel.
Amounts aren't specified for Unagi, so it's basically 'one or more'

They both have the same priority, so...if for some reason you're making your Unagi with 2 Kelp, it could become a California Roll. Which is a bit better, oddly enough. Considering what's required to obtain it, maybe Unagi could use a buff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1