Lammarr    1,069
Just now, NoscopeFelix said:

Doesnt Wilson say that they are cute too?

I'm almost pretty sure he doesn't care about them dying tho.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

csc_unit    921
3 hours ago, csc_unit said:

Kite them diagonally! Their tongue don't reach as far from the diagonal. 

Slightly above-average player tip of the day :encouragement: 

Sorry guys. My heart is not big enough for the frog mobs. Only hatred and disgust I shall show them and then, death. :evil:

Lammarr    1,069
9 minutes ago, sinisterrkid said:

A conspiracy is afoot

Perhaps Frog Webber is canon after all and this is the reason why non-tamed spiders don't help Webber when he's getting attacked.

This is also the reason why frogs attack Webber but not other spiders.

They're collaborating to make the supreme weapon and overthrow Charlie from the throne and start a new reign with their unstoppable Frog Webber army,they will shred this universe down to it's last atom and then, with the potato cups we've collected for them, create a new one. It is not what is lost but only what it is been given... a grateful constant.

BUT IT'S JUST A CONSPIRACY

A GAME CONSPIRACY.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

-Variant    4,865

I'd be pro frog neutrality. 

Or even befriending, I mean, Frogs can ride boats, so why not?

• Like 4

csc_unit    921
1 hour ago, Lammarr said:

Despise not draining a player's sanity in-game,getting hit by their attacks causes sanity drain in real life.

Frogs don't eat in-game due to the fact that their food source is fear,desperation and pain from living beings.

pretty accurate yea

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Mike23Ua    822
4 hours ago, -Variant said:

Frog eating was indeed planned and fleshed out, they've got a full set of animations for picking stuff up and eating them.

They went unused, for whatever reason.
image.thumb.png.ca6fb7cc246041526225098570a5fc78.png

They also have animations for stealing and swallowing items, but they're almost the same as the attack animations.

Yay for Frog terrorism! 

No... just.. NO! 

I don’t care what was “planned” I’m glad it’s not there.., this Loot hijacking Nighmare reminds me of Ark Survival Evolved Pegomastix, these things make a weird sound before Chuck Norris Dropkicking you in the face and running off with your loot from your inventory.

I fully expect everyone who doesn’t know who Chuck Norris is to reply with a confused face, it’s just how the internet works. But for everyone else who gets the joke, Your Welcome.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

JustCrimson    277
On 11/10/2019 at 7:41 AM, Lammarr said:

2-Wurt's quotes implies that she likes them like they were some kind of innocent creature and there's an actual official piece of art which consists in Wurt sitting next to frogs while reading a book.

Screenshot_910.png.17ce3796b9062e98adc752fcaf68f61e.png 

Screenshot_911.png.044a226671716291a39eaf00d52a16ab.png

She also is vegetarian 

• Like 1

Mike23Ua    822

Interestingly enough all of Klei’s frog like creatures in their games have horns on their heads.. even them really ugly mutated things from Griftlands look to be some form of Mutated Frog stage.

Yeah I’m well aware that DST and Griftlands is NOT Pokemon, but you’d have to be blind not to think that they all don’t look like stages of Evolution from the basic frog.

I always assumed Merms were some sort of half fish Half Frog hybrid, which until Wurt was released.. was the only logical way I could explain why they dropped frog legs and fish when killed.

• Like 1

Lammarr    1,069
1 hour ago, JustCrimson said:

She also is vegetarian 

Being a vegetarian doesn't make her a pacifist,she even dislikes vegans like bunnymen even tho they don't hate merms. Also she says that dead frogs deserve to go to heaven unlike territorial creatures like spiders.

It's just heavily implied that frogs aren't supposed to attack merms. Also she points out that Toadstool has a pretty face but a bad personality something that she doesn't accuse other frogs of.

One little fun fact is that Wortox feels more guilt from killing things than Wurt does.

Btw all merms are vegetarian probably for being herbivores or something like that.

48 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Interestingly enough all of Klei’s frog like creatures in their games have horns on their heads.. even them really ugly mutated things from Griftlands look to be some form of Mutated Frog stage.

Yeah I’m well aware that DST and Griftlands is NOT Pokemon, but you’d have to be blind not to think that they all don’t look like stages of Evolution from the basic frog.

I always assumed Merms were some sort of half fish Half Frog hybrid, which until Wurt was released.. was the only logical way I could explain why they dropped frog legs and fish when killed.

I think they just did like Dragonfly and took the name Bullfrog literally and made it a mix between a bull and a frog.

Just a little theory lmao.

Edit:Oh wait nevermind,horned frogs actually exist,but the Don't Starve ones have more horns.

Edited by Lammarr
  • Like 1