Happy Hallowed Nights!

25 minutes ago, hamstar said:

Sounds like something special is supposed to occur if you turn off your torches intentionally. Probably not, though.

Well yes, turn off your torch and turn into a spooky ghost! Isn't Charlie nice? She's trying to help us get into the Hallowed Nights mood~

25 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

I don't know why but when I saw this picture first time ... had in mind that Candy Bags look like Cash Bags! :D

the nome-spider ( nomer  ?????????? ) scares me the most

he is just, sitting there, like a frog or something

3 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Minespatch in all that is holy please explain what in God’s name you have made here.

Spiders wearing klei dev masks.588497dac5ab9_mommyspiderqueenanherdarlings.png.829a05a38d327535b11fa40515f2a603.png

2 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I am glad you were concerned about the candy bags and not the nightmare fueling developer spiders.

They are not, they are just costumes. :wilson_ecstatic:

2 hours ago, Thalkas said:

Oh damn, DS/T devs aren't just tiny Webber's spiders? Whole life in lies!

Oh no.

2 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

What if I am wrong and you are right. What if they ARE spider developers.

5a5ab3d31d47f_Arielinternalfrustration.png.7c234e5d8c237bccc0568cbd759e9ade.png

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

the nome-spider ( nomer  ?????????? ) scares me the mosthe is just, sitting there, like a frog or something

They were just taking a rest from the Hallowed Nights pranking.:wilson_ecstatic:

3 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Hey man. We cool?

57a54933963ed_arielsweats.png.7e7d7f360bc047ce1e14cd4d6acd52e6.pngI drew these two years ago, no attack bud...

“Be Glad you’ve yet to feel the Queen of Shadows Ire.” 

Thats the ONLY part of that entire comic strip that scares me, I am quite worried about future content updates now...

Single Player DS had an Adventurous Story Mode, I may be looking too deep into this- but perhaps this is a hint at DST finally getting its own Adventure Mode? :D

Archived