Voice volume option

Voice volume option  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see character voice volume option in next updates?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am Wes main (I don't care/Why not)

Hello again, since in previous thread we found out that Wigfrid voice maybe do need a rework on opinion of some players, I would like to suggest you another poll — would you like to see a volume option for character voices only like it was done with Wigfrid umlauts?
It would be pretty useful option, since we have many sound options but this one.

This may include volume boost or lowering, since there are as many tastes on sound volume as there are players. Some may think that their character sound too quiet, some that it sound too loud.

3 minutes ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

Please! I just want the ability to make the pets shut up. I would use them if they didn’t whine every few seconds. 

It would be nice if characters had "shutup" action on pets, like animation when they show fingers near their lips to pets and then pets will shut up for few minutes.That would be fun.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:44 AM, dahl said:

It would be nice if characters had "shutup" action on pets, like animation when they show fingers near their lips to pets and then pets will shut up for few minutes.That would be fun.

There is. It's called "feeding the poor little things because they're only crying because they're so hungry." :wilson_wink:

Archived