I noticed that after the ROT them update came out....my system successfully updated, and the DST main menu changed, but my 600+ day world didn't do the retrofitting 'count down' when I started the game. I'm not sure if it has really retrofitting because I don't sail, so I haven't seen salt formations yet. 
Has anyone else's world not done it also? 

Mine is fine (1000+ days), retrofitted for Rot and went to the lunar island before salty dog, was able to find the salt rocks yesterday. My only problem being my Lunar island is way too small, guess that's a problem from retrofitting.

2 hours ago, JDiceArt777 said:

I noticed that after the ROT them update came out....my system successfully updated, and the DST main menu changed, but my 600+ day world didn't do the retrofitting 'count down' when I started the game. I'm not sure if it has really retrofitting because I don't sail, so I haven't seen salt formations yet. 
Has anyone else's world not done it also? 

Hi, If you meant the second update (Salty Dog) your world will not count down, the same way for the RoT first update!

16 hours ago, mzajy said:

Hi, If you meant the second update (Salty Dog) your world will not count down, the same way for the RoT first update!

Yes....i meant the Salty Dog update. 
No countdown....
And Deer Clops also has a weird hit box now. He doesn't flinch at all when being hit. 

2 hours ago, JDiceArt777 said:

Yes....i meant the Salty Dog update. 
No countdown....
And Deer Clops also has a weird hit box now. He doesn't flinch at all when being hit. 

Yeah, that happens to me whenever I was fighting a giant, you would press to attack and the only thing your character did was just swipe without hitting them. I really hope they fix that aswell cause it gets really aggravating eventually.

Just now, CharlesB said:

@Mano Til @JDiceArt777 Are there cookie cutters in your salt-free worlds?

I'm not saying that my world is salt-free. I'd just noticed that my worlds didn't 'count down' for retrofitting, after the update. I haven't sailed around to see if there is any salt yet. I made a bridge over to the moon biome to avoid sailing. lol. 
I'll make a boat and let you know, when I get a chance. 

Just now, CharlesB said:

@Mano Til @JDiceArt777 Are there cookie cutters in your salt-free worlds?

@CharlesB I know you were asking them, but when I went out in my day 200 world (made it to test out warly then just switched to wilson) I went exploring out in the ocean, I found a group of cookie cutter in a empty space in the water probably where salt formation were supposed to be placed. (I'll try to send a picture later this weekend) and I explored around the edges of my shore, and seemed to notice some shoals far from the shores which I dont know if it was intentional or not

1 hour ago, CharlesB said:

We've reproduced the issue using Mano's old save file (thanks!). The team has also been able to identify the problem and is looking for a solution.

This is an issue that we are facing on Steam as well, if you can pass the word please.

I reported here with a save file, but the report has been buried since I've reported it on Oct. 3rd :'(.

Archived