Griefing Stories: Another Perspective

This topic was made as a reminder to everyone that you should always question what others are telling you as some griefing stories may differ from what the so-called "victims" are trying to present. I’ve have heard many stories when the griefers tried to act innocent attempting to convince everyone in their guiltlessness.

I’m pretty sure that many of you have similar stories that you would like to share when the "victims" were the real "griefers".

But before that, have a seat, take a cup of tea or coffee and let us begin with the story that has happened yesterday as a reply to the topic created by @JackJohnsn (also known as @JackE in the Steam):

Since I'm new to the topic creation feature as I've not posted anything on this forum yet I'm going to quote the original message here to avoid situations when the author decides to delete or modify the original post:

On 29.09.2019 at 8:36 PM, JackJohnsn said:

So, today I was playing on the "spooders and such" server. I was playing peacefully for hours, then I started finishing the map in spring under heavy rain. I was moving about 1 screen far from the edge of the ocean ( since I have the aerial view mod ). There was a guy making a base on his boat. As I got to about 2 screens from his boat, a lightning stroke his boat right in the cheek and set it on fire. I saw what happened because of that mod I mentioned, however about 10 seconds later I was accused of being the reason that boat caught on fire! why? because I was close to it! ( the guy itself was standing right next to the boat )

After arguing for an hour that the boat was struck because he didn't have lightning rod, he started to talk to me about "how i used hacks to set his boat on fire". The whole accusation was hilarious, since he insisted he had a lightning rod and I was the reason his boat caught on fire, and the lightning didn't even hit me since I had eyebrella ( my character didn't even mention that it got hit by lightning, and trees around me didn't catch on fire ).

The argument was later followed by them telling the casual "LOL how old are you guy" and "LOL griefing in 2019". Anyway, it was fun to see people so arrogant that they can't simply accept they didn't have a lightning rod :)

So, what are you thinking about this griefing story? and what is the most memorable story of yours?

The guy whom @JackJohnsn has mentioned in the post was me, also known as @Demonblink in the Steam. Some of my friends have noticed that he has made a post on the Klei forum describing the situation that has happened yesterday on the "Spiders and Such - Klei Official" server. I usually try to avoid any potential conflict in Don't Starve Together whatsoever as I believe in the "it's just a game" philosophy. However, I've decided that it wouldn't hurt anyone if I show the situation from another perspective as I already have heard many stories very similar to mine.

I'm not going to point any fingers or say anything bad about the @JackJohnsn's behaviour as I simply can't provide enough evidence on that part. I'll only mention that it wasn't very decent from my point of view and will instead provide data so you could decide on your own if @JackJohnsn was the real "victim" of this incident to begin with. Before starting my story I would like to state that you should always question everything that someone is trying to present and instead of blindly believing mine or his words I would like to take you for a journey of common sense and logic so only you, the reader, could solve this “puzzle”.

The Lightning Rod Puzzle

Our journey begins with the weather, the harshness of the Spring and the Lightning Rod that was explicitly mentioned several times in the @JackJohnsn's post. To solve the Lightning Rod puzzle I would like to provide a couple of pieces to contradict the statements that have been presented earlier.

First Piece (The Boat)

As a first piece, I would like to show you the boat that that was described as the one not having a Lightning Rod right after the successful rollback in the same “Spiders and Such - Klei Official” server yesterday:

8D622898A6BD94BD90D4E49B7B78E81231EAB3DE

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1875770252 (29.09.2019)

An attentive reader has already noticed the Day and the Season counters which show exactly the beginning of the Day 36 and Spring which is logical as there was a successful rollback. If you look at the screenshot you will notice this mysterious Lightning Rod with 5 chests nearby and as many of you have already tried building a base on the single platform, it's physically impossible to place a Lightning Rod after building the chests when using the similar layout on the official server. This eliminates the possibility that I could’ve built the Lightning Rod right after the rollback exactly at the beginning of the Day/Spring.

Second Piece (Not My First Rodeo)

As a second piece, I would like to provide evidence that it wasn't "my first rodeo" in making a boat base and that I was using the same layout over and over again which should give a clue to the reader that I wouldn't make such a rookie mistake in the first place:

Third Piece (Is It the Same Server?)

You may ask yourself (and you should), how do we know that this has happened on the same server based on just a single screenshot?

And we've come to the saddest part of our journey as I didn't take a screenshot of the player status screen. I wasn’t even planning to upload the screenshot until the @JackJohnsn's topic has caught my eye. For me, it was just a typical griefing incident as similar things happen every day on official servers and I didn't take that part very seriously. You just have to stop, take a breath and deal with the consequences.

But luckily, when others have told me about the topic the world was still alive and I was able to make a few more screenshots about the map and the server name:

748412BCCC57251618E41E1742EA77BE24067927

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1876405260 (29.09.2019)

FFE711D03ACC5A79083DFCC85B60158D05908A89

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1876405703 (29.09.2019)

8A5313721A990ACB7871387F7593F3FDF126A4FB

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1876405978 (29.09.2019)

In honour of Sherlock Holmes and his "science of deduction" we can compare the map with the first screenshot and once again can look at the Day counter with the 119 days value. By doing some quick math we can deduct that we are talking about the same server and the same world. Furthermore, we can even investigate both the screenshots uploading and the @JackJohnsn's topic creation times as he was the one who has mentioned to be playing on the "Spiders and Such - Klei Official" server in the first place.

Fourth Piece (Chat Log)

As the fourth and the final piece of data, I want to provide the client chat log of that incident. I’m not sure if there are any administrators of the official server here, but I want to believe that there are and they keep the backups of the server logs and can confirm its authenticity.

Part of the chat log, Spiders and Such - Klei Official, 29.09.2019:

[04:22:35]: [Join Announcement] edanogame
[04:22:53]: [Say] (KU_vaebMrhq) edanogame: hi
[04:22:56]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: charge me senpai!
[04:23:03]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: yo man
[04:23:38]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: can we rollback please?
[04:23:40]: [Say] (KU_ewRZxB4F) soma: any pig skins?
[04:23:52]: [Say] (KU_ewRZxB4F) soma: what happen
[04:23:58]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: my ship has burned
[04:24:08]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog:  (Health: 76/150) I'm bleeding...
[04:24:11]: [Join Announcement] DangerousDan
[04:24:19]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog: spring is a load of ****
[04:24:44]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: when JackE was near :D
[04:24:52]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: definitely my fault
[04:24:58]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: that ligthning hit it
[04:25:13]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: I had a Lightning Rod
[04:25:23]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: no you didnt
[04:25:31]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink:  We need more lightning rod.
[04:25:36]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: yup, I had
[04:25:49]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: probably invisible to naked eyes then
[04:26:07]: [Vote Announcement] rollback passed
[04:26:10]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog:  (Health: 0/150) Guess this is the end, old friend...
[04:26:53]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: yup, I do have it
[04:26:57]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: thank you, btw
[04:27:04]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: for rollback
[04:27:20]: [Whisper] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: liar liar pants on fire
[04:27:28]: [Say] (KU_9ZDxI6Em) nickxy: griefing in 2019 lol
[04:27:29]: [Whisper] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: come let's make an umbrella
[04:28:03]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: btw, JackE, why so much hate?
[04:28:10]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: did I do something wrong?
[04:28:11]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: can't tolerate lies sry
[04:28:28]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog:  I have a butter with 100% freshness.
[04:28:29]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: im passing by 10 miles away and lightning hits u without rod, catches on fire
[04:28:31]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: then it's my fault
[04:28:57]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: yeah
[04:29:01]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: sure
[04:29:10]: [Whisper] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog: woodman chop the big trees ya dingus
[04:29:13]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: explain to us how it caught on fire then?
[04:29:56]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: sorry, I don't want to say this globally
[04:30:01]: [Leave Announcement] DangerousDan
[04:30:05]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: say it to my face
[04:30:15]: [Join Announcement] Nix
[04:30:23]: [Leave Announcement] Nix
[04:30:28]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: you know what I mean, you should understand how hacks work in this game
[04:30:33]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: xddd
[04:30:38]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: ok man.
[04:31:16]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: post on klei bug tracker if you think i hacked or it was a bug
[04:31:27]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: lol, I don't blame you
[04:31:30]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: first of all
[04:31:37]: [Whisper] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: these ppl
[04:31:40]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: I only've stated that I had a rod
[04:31:47]: [Whisper] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: you just wanna kill yourself
[04:32:30]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: and the fact that you were nearby and not "miles away"
[04:32:47]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: i had eyebrella, lightning can't hit me anyway
[04:32:55]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog: it can
[04:33:00]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog: you just dont take dmg
[04:33:01]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: it doesnt affect u
[04:33:14]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: and your char says that you are protected
[04:37:15]: [Say] (KU_9ZDxI6Em) nickxy: how old are you JackE?

Conclusion

At the end of our journey, I would like to point that I don’t see an enemy whatsoever in @JackJohnsn. I’m not trying to persuade anyone that I was the “victim” and he was on the “bad side”. It's only the game after all.

I’ve only tried to provide the pieces that contradict the statements mentioned by him so others could have at least some foundation when the similar incidents happen in the future as a reminder that you should always question everything that someone is trying to present.

I hate ppl who did shady things and still trying to act innocent to the public. I like the fact that demon can provide concrete clues to prove who is the true liar. This is not the first time I have heard “stories” about him. I would be no surprised about this time too

57 minutes ago, dst100 said:

This is not the first time I have heard “stories” about him. I would be no surprised about this time too

That makes me curious, could you provide a link to the stories you read about him? I hope he isn't that bad, i just want to read them out of curiosity.

You're both in the wrong.

Accusing someone of hacking because of something unorthodox is dumb.

Accusing someone of being a lying crybaby - even after they prove that they're not lying - is dumb.

Im leaning towards OP's side of the argument here mainly because @JackJohnsn is giving off a pseudo-toxic personality in this chat, and the fact that they're taking uncalled for personal jabs.

6 hours ago, JackJohnsn said:

The worst part is, I used to like you a lot, until you got mixed up with the wrong people and became one of them, which its results we can see here.

Still a big mystery to me how the boat caught fire. Of course, this evidence might be edited for all we know. Innocent until proven guilty.

6 minutes ago, JackJohnsn said:

Call me toxic while your "this evidence might be edited for all we know" contradicts your earlier "Accusing someone of being a lying crybaby - even after they prove that they're not lying".

I rather be toxic to someone who makes wall of shame rather than anonymously just tell their story.

PS: If you wanna know what toxic looks like, play some Overwatch.

They gave evidence, you gave a text story. While yes, when you made your initial post you had no intention of making drama, well, now it is.

Also, have you ever played Brawlhalla?

Edit: I'll give you the fact that you left their name out of it at first, but I don't blame them for recognizing the story and shed more light on it.

1 minute ago, JackJohnsn said:

What evidence? A series of screenshots which I can make the exact opposite of it right now? Either:

1. Have a screenshot of me griefing ( still can be faked )
  2. Have a video of the occurrence ( still can be faked, but harder )
  3. Have access to server log and trace the records there to see what happened

Until then, if someone can't explain how their boat caught on fire "if" they had a lightning rod on it, they shouldn't be complaining.

No I haven't played Brawlhalla but the level of toxicity in Overwatch went so high that the legal department of Riot Games had to interfere ( that's what I read on rockpapershotgun )

Im saying that OP gave *something* that supports his side while you haven't. I'm being unbiased here because frankly I don't know either of you, I just like drama.

Im not accusing you of being the griefer here, Im saying that, from the looks of it, you had the more toxic behavior out of both of you. 

As for the lightning mystery, @Demonblink, throw that in the bug tracker as that sounds like a bug. Note if you were using the Salty Dog beta branch or the live branch.

10 minutes ago, JackJohnsn said:

Ya maybe because OP only posted once while I posted a dozen.

Im talking about the chat log.

Your posts are bolded, OP's posts are underlined.

Spoiler

[04:22:35]: [Join Announcement] edanogame
[04:22:53]: [Say] (KU_vaebMrhq) edanogame: hi

[04:22:56]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: charge me senpai!
[04:23:03]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: yo man

[04:23:38]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: can we rollback please?
[04:23:40]: [Say] (KU_ewRZxB4F) soma: any pig skins?
[04:23:52]: [Say] (KU_ewRZxB4F) soma: what happen

[04:23:58]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: my ship has burned
[04:24:08]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog:  (Health: 76/150) I'm bleeding...
[04:24:11]: [Join Announcement] DangerousDan
[04:24:19]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog: spring is a load of ****
[04:24:44]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: when JackE was near :D
[04:24:52]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: definitely my fault
[04:24:58]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: that ligthning hit it

[04:25:13]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: I had a Lightning Rod
[04:25:23]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: no you didnt
[04:25:31]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink:  We need more lightning rod.
[04:25:36]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: yup, I had

[04:25:49]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: probably invisible to naked eyes then
[04:26:07]: [Vote Announcement] rollback passed
[04:26:10]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog:  (Health: 0/150) Guess this is the end, old friend...

[04:26:53]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: yup, I do have it
[04:26:57]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: thank you, btw
[04:27:04]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: for rollback

[04:27:20]: [Whisper] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: liar liar pants on fire
[04:27:28]: [Say] (KU_9ZDxI6Em) nickxy: griefing in 2019 lol
[04:27:29]: [Whisper] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: come let's make an umbrella
[04:28:03]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: btw, JackE, why so much hate?
[04:28:10]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: did I do something wrong?

[04:28:11]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: can't tolerate lies sry
[04:28:28]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog:  I have a butter with 100% freshness.
[04:28:29]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: im passing by 10 miles away and lightning hits u without rod, catches on fire
[04:28:31]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: then it's my fault

[04:28:57]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: yeah
[04:29:01]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: sure

[04:29:10]: [Whisper] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog: woodman chop the big trees ya dingus
[04:29:13]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: explain to us how it caught on fire then?
[04:29:56]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: sorry, I don't want to say this globally
[04:30:01]: [Leave Announcement] DangerousDan
[04:30:05]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: say it to my face
[04:30:15]: [Join Announcement] Nix
[04:30:23]: [Leave Announcement] Nix

[04:30:28]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: you know what I mean, you should understand how hacks work in this game
[04:30:33]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: xddd
[04:30:38]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: ok man.
[04:31:16]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: post on klei bug tracker if you think i hacked or it was a bug

[04:31:27]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: lol, I don't blame you
[04:31:30]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: first of all

[04:31:37]: [Whisper] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: these ppl
[04:31:40]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: I only've stated that I had a rod
[04:31:47]: [Whisper] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: you just wanna kill yourself
[04:32:30]: [Say] (KU_hlyjkB0L) Demonblink: and the fact that you were nearby and not "miles away"
[04:32:47]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: i had eyebrella, lightning can't hit me anyway
[04:32:55]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog: it can
[04:33:00]: [Say] (KU_axSdrRE3) Captain Hotdog: you just dont take dmg

[04:33:01]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: it doesnt affect u
[04:33:14]: [Say] (KU_n4gDzUgA) JackE: and your char says that you are protected

[04:37:15]: [Say] (KU_9ZDxI6Em) nickxy: how old are you JackE?

Edit: Your laugh react isn't helping.

14 hours ago, JackJohnsn said:

The worst part is, I used to like you a lot, until you got mixed up with the wrong people and became one of them, which its results we can see here.

I also did like to play with you, @JackJohnsn, a lot and I still want to believe that you are a good person. As I've already mentioned in my previous reply on your topic you are a really good player who has always seemed to be friendly. Maybe you do have some little hang-ups but, after all, who doesn't?

For example, I also have a little hang-up: I'm not a very socially active person and prefer to play alone by making own bases no matter with whom do I play with. This is my play pattern which has never changed since the beginning. If people join my base why should I chase them away?

I've no clue why do you even have so much hatred towards me or impression that I've somehow changed. I've never even done something bad to anyone and the worst thing you can tell about me is that I don't disclose the main base location to the newcomer when he/she asks. I even try my best to be as respectful as possible to avoid any potential flame at any cost.

But judging a person not by his actions but by people whom he plays with from time to time is not a mature way of thinking and is simply wrong. Many of those people will confirm that I'm always a loner with a quirk of making his small bases.

7 hours ago, Canis said:

Accusing someone of hacking because of something unorthodox is dumb.

Yes, @Canis, I fully agree! This is the main reason why I didn't mention that part in the first post (except mentioning it once in the chat log). I completely understand that I don't have any evidence to prove my point. Moreover, I've intentionally avoided the word "evidence" at any cost in the first place (the only exception is the "Not My First Rodeo" part).

The reason behind I did mention the "hacks" part was because when the so-called "lightning" hit the boat, I wasn't standing near the boat, as @JackJohnsn has mentioned in his post, but on the boat. I believe this is an important detail that should be taken into consideration as the first "lightning" struck the chest on the boat exactly where I was standing. The second "lightning" struck the Sapling under my feet while I was asking for the rollback and later the third one right before the rollback. All these cases had one thing in common: the entity exactly where I was standing has caught on fire meanwhile if the lightning did hit me I would have been already dead (you can even see my health in the first screenshot right after the rollback). Furthermore, I knew that it wasn't the client/server mismatch issue when the Lightning Rod existed only on the client-side as I've already been reconnecting to the server a couple of times before the incident and the Lightning Rod was there.

This gave me the impression that someone was using the remote action calls batch that did include the equip/unequip Fire Staff calls in combination with the auto-target entity where the nearest player was standing.

But, once again, don't take my words seriously as without evidence they are useless. Even if I fully reconstruct the code that does the similar thing this won't prove anything so I just decided to avoid this topic in the first place.

The only reason why I'm describing this now is to provide at least some data to the developers if they decide to investigate this "potential bug".

7 hours ago, JackJohnsn said:

I rather be toxic to someone who makes wall of shame rather than anonymously just tell their story.

Yes, @JackJohnsn, I completely understand that posting my story not anonymously was immature from my side and I do still believe that you should always avoid such controversial topics. However, my story was intended to be a reply to yours so I simply didn't see any other option. I do apologize for that.

Until then, if someone can't explain how their boat caught on fire "if" they had a lightning rod on it, they shouldn't be complaining. As far as I can see even the OP mentioned that I didn't touch that boat.

True, @JackJohnsn. I've never mentioned that you have griefed my boat in the chat and only have said: "when JackE was near :D". Originally, I just wanted you to confirm as you have seen the incident. Now I understand that my words choice wasn't the best and could have been interpreted as an accusation. That wasn't the brightest move from my side.

However, a little part of me is even grateful that I didn't choose a better wording because as soon you have started claiming that my boat didn't have a Lightning Rod I did start to ask myself questions and look at the details.

Maybe it was a bug and you really didn't see a Lightning Rod on your screen. Without any concrete evidence, this doesn't even matter so I just wanted to provide data that contradicts your original statement of me not having a Lightning Rod.

Ya maybe because OP only posted once while I posted a dozen.

I do realize that I don't have enough posts or reputation on this forum. I didn't even know how the @mention feature works here until this moment. I didn't even plan to post this story, to begin with until I saw how "aggressively" you were stating that I didn't have a Lightning Rod so I've just decided to post my perspective in an attempt to prove that I did have it.

Besides, having another perspective on the same story is never a bad thing.

On 02/10/2019 at 12:22 AM, JackJohnsn said:

This sentence makes me suspect that you are indeed a griefer. You basically gave yourself enough rope to suicide. What is "the results we can see here"? So Demonblink made friends with people you didn't like and now... he gets 3 lightning strikes precisely at where he stood? The aerial view mod also contradicted you. It means you have vision over Demonblink and thus can do whatever it is you do to him.

This sounds suspiciously like petty revenge. Demonblink was friends with people you didn't like and you immediately assumed that his personality was changed. You then decide to grief him with lightning strikes that oppose game mechanics. After that, he said something that, since you griefed him, made you think he was accusing you. You proceed to start belittling him and trying to lie to everyone. Like you said, it was easy to fake the evidence but it was easier to lie since no one was there. No proof. So now you decided to upload this text story onto DST Stories so "bunch of readers got a laugh out of it".

Isn't that trying to get amusement and happiness at someone's expense?

Btw, Demonblink might not have changed, but you certainly did. He said you were a nice person and complimented you. However, in the chat log and in this thread you were toxic and salty. What changed?

So uhhh.. if someone joins you world and takes a hammer to all of the Ancient Science Stations how the **** do you fix that?

You would think if this is meant to be an item of importance that it wouldn’t be so easy to demolish forever.. but you would think wrongly.

Archived