High Pressure Magma Critter Kill Chamber

mf-animated-new.gif.39870885409035f5bfba049c51cab4f1.gif

Well, since Meep called in DETC (Dupes for the Ethical Treatment of Critters), the animated GIF got cut short.

I was able to snag a couple images though for your enjoyment. Here we see the magma chamber at full capacity. 

mf-full.png.634bb9ba66e9bc40a7f6ee5a00a5d4b1.png

This (useless) sage hatch only had to wait a few seconds before reaching max temp (way more humane than drowning....)

mf-dead.png.de829eb9a968dc4716960db8a08607fa.png=>mf-meat.png.f72b4b87ded7f71cf46fae5e216aef3c.png

All you critter drowners out there should really consider boiling your critters instead. :wilson_evil: 

Oh, I forgot.  The chamber takes about 1/3 of a cycle to drain back into the bottom, ready to be released again. 

11 minutes ago, 0xFADE said:

Can you flash freeze stuff with near absolute zero super coolant?

Of course. Not sure if DETC will come get me for cryonics. I was building the contraption and just killed my first hatch when my computer shut off. Either it was DETC or maybe I misplaced a power cord..... I'll go with DETC.

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.
Long ago, the four hatch variants lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Liquid Tamer, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Spoiler

Nah, he's still here.

11 hours ago, Steve Raptor said:

Whats next? building a critter room next to a rocket exhaust and see if its more "Efficient" then magma?

Did you miss out on my assisted suicide hatch killing chamber ? ;)

Spoiler

fun.thumb.png.7e5cbf54089e03f990c17b0e60caa1ae.png

I only provide hot "natural" tiles for my hatches to borrow.

=> I don´t kill hatches, I just provide them with a way to commit suicide.

10 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Did you miss out on my assisted suicide hatch killing chamber ? ;)

Possibly.  I saw the volcano approach to cooling your metal, but didn't realize you had gotten into euthnasia.   I have been a little preoccupied with decipher perfectly liquid computations. Did you catch the second installment on high pressure computations (the precursor to this)?

Spoiler

I woke up this morning with a dream where dupes were shooting high pressure liquid blobs across the asteroid at each other.  I think this game has consumed me. 

assimilated.gif.9400dfd8b19160963e6c6e629e7a5b7f.gif

Archived