If you could make any item or structure skin (not character skin) what would it be?

High Def skins of all the generic items would be nice to finish up.  It really can be a buzz kill when your character is high def then you put on that blurry low def hibernation vest and you just look fuzzy...no pun intended.

Aside from that I will "piggyback" on a few, I like the Meat hook drying rack suggestion.  I also like the Fire pit ones doubling for Endothermic in just a blue hue.  Candy Cane walking cane idea was fun as well.  Shadow Manipulator and Moon theme is nice too.

Pan flute as another instrument would be interesting, maybe even a variant for each characters voice that could be added to each refresh bundle?  Giving each character something of their own.  Although that could be too many so picking an unused instrument could be a better option.

Fence as nice white picketing like the advanced farm.

Tooth trap looking like a bear trap.

A couple gag ones would be funny as well like the balloon dark sword, or maybe like a walking cane that walks with you as its animation rather than you carrying it(obviously a bit more involved), or pig houses that are made of(recipe unchanged) straw/brick. 

Archived