do we need more polls?

do we need more polls?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. do we need more polls?

• yes they are great and fun
    • no at the start it was fun but now its just annoying and the big amount of polls decreases the value of each

"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."
 - Winston Churchill

On another note, as an originator of many of the polls in the Forums, I make polls (regardless of value or subject matter) because I feel it is a more interactive experience rather than just sharing comments and experiences in the forums. Also, it makes responses easier to count.

Joke polls are a nice bonus. And, joke poll or not, I get a rise out of seeing polls I made fill up.

I do not wish to imply, however, that the subjects and results of my polls are final and not subject to change in the future.

Sometimes people may poll on whether polls are required in life, but these polls can't answer our own polls.

So, poll if you must, or polln't if you mustn't, but don't forget to poll yourself.

You may be surprised.

Polls are kind of poll-y. There's lots of polls in the world, big polls, strong polls, weak polls, important polls, flexible polls.

The world will never have enough polls... 

4 hours ago, -Variant said:

Sometimes people my poll on whether polls are required in life, but these polls can't answer our own polls.

So, poll if you must, or polln't if you mustn't, but don't forget to poll yourself.

You may be surprised.

Polls are kind of poll-y. There's lots of polls in the world, big polls, strong polls, weak polls, important polls, flexible polls.

The world will never have enough polls... 

wtf.png.379d11d3f194019105ce564262042c4b.png

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Depends on the subject of the polls. If they open discussions about lore and gameplay, then yeah, those are great. But if they're empty, metacriticizing polls like this one, then no, I'm not really a fan of them.

hilarious...

so the result of the poll shows lots of people have lots of time xxxD

Archived