The Ancient Civilization

10 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

actually hes just holding his hands on his eyes. hes blind. what does that symbolize? the dead of the sun... darkness won for the moment till the new sun will be born

There wasn't any sun down in ruins?

1 minute ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

my point exactly

Representing duality isn't clear either because in a shadowed land where light  came from Nightmare Lights built out of Nightmare Fuel and shadows, there is only the absence of light, and illusions of it.

45 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

the whole metheus puzzle shows the end of the sun and the upcoming strength of the darkness. on the first pic the sun gets "murdered". the 3 things left of the small sun symbolize the 3 murder. when winter is coming the days get shorter and colder. that symbolize the death of the sun which occurs on the 21 dec. in this time the sun passes the 3 zodiac signs scorpio, saggitarius, and capricournus. actually thats not correct. the zodiac doesnt have 12 sign. it has 13. the 13. one is the snake carrier ophiuchus. 

Bildergebnis für schlangenträger ophiuchus

hes the secret 13. hidden zodiac sign. the sun passes in this time the 3 zodiac signs scorpio, saggatarius and snake carrier.

the story goes like this: the sun gets prick by the scorpio, then shot by the saggatarius and last it get bitten by the snake which lets the sun die at the 21. dec. thats why jesus gets betrayed for 3 gold coins because the 3 coins symbolize the 3 murdere of the sun.

so at the start of the metheus puzzle the sun is already at the end of his age. and all after that just symbolize the upcoming strenght of the darkness.

for example the ancient goes to caves. they go away from the sun. tahts symbolize the end of the sun. also look at the ancient gateway from pic 1 till the last pic how it changes. specially the middle part. in one of the last pics its a black eye in it. the eye symbolizez the sun like i mentioned before but this one is black. because its her end. and at the end metheus holding his hands on his eyes symbolizes also the end of the sun. also tan ancient cane shadow is at the end on the ancient gateway but its upside down. thats also means the sun is dead.

after all this a new sun will be born and a new era will start. evrything of the new era has to be destroyed. thats what happened in the ds world. we are now in the new era in the ds world and we are the new resident of this world. but our era will also end when our sun dies and we will become same like the ancient and the whole story starts from beginning

...Off The Rails Express aside, the Ancients did use the Thulecite symbol for the sun on the primary mural, indicating some significance.
I kinda wonder if they went underground to hide from it, or the Moon. Even Max says that the Moon can't reach the caves.

also the moon has had more presence/significance in DST than the sun js

I mean the RoT banner is wilson shaking at the full moon, there is a new moon based island, Maxwell says that the celestial portal needs a sacerfice, so I believe that Them have some sort of relationship with the moon. If you take my earlier theroy of how the herald and king/queen are linked, then it brings more evidence to the extinction and aporkylpse being linked, because the moon is always in the sky and always full. I feel like that the devs are leaning to that the moon in the constant is some sort of god like being, it even created life via Wormwood. Idk, It seems like they were trying to escape this moon lord but it go access through the portal. Just my thoughts though.

I always took that part to mean that birds brought the Ancients (or their ancestors) to the Constant.

...birds have also had a constant presence in DST. Like, the Moon and Birds have been featured pretty heavily since the original DST Beta announcement puzzle up till now.

10 hours ago, maradyne said:

...Off The Rails Express aside, the Ancients did use the Thulecite symbol for the sun on the primary mural, indicating some significance.
I kinda wonder if they went underground to hide from it, or the Moon. Even Max says that the Moon can't reach the caves.

also the moon has had more presence/significance in DST than the sun js

sun or moon. no matter. its astrology.

if you say its not the sun, its the moon. thats not making my story wrong. on the contrary you just approved my story. 

nvm 

honestly i didnt expect lots of people to understand it. but its frightening how people even the easiest connection dont get. if the TV would tell them they would believe it. but its not about believing. bit brainusing wont hurt, trust me

8 hours ago, axxel said:

It's funny but you made good point though. It could be also some kind of portal because it's swirly.

Now you mention it, it clearly looks like a space ship. Maybe Ancients come from outerspace.

6 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

sun or moon. no matter. its astrology.

if you say its not the sun, its the moon. thats not making my story wrong. on the contrary you just approved my story. 

nvm 

honestly i didnt expect lots of people to understand it. but its frightening how people even the easiest connection dont get. if the TV would tell them they would believe it. but its not about believing. bit brainusing wont hurt, trust me

53ef346458017da2062aca5c7955946b.svg You're literally a Wigfrid main.

also i dont watch tv cuz mainstream bs.

On 7. 8. 2019 at 1:05 PM, BeliarBAD said:

charlie has 2 sides

bruh she literally merged her sides like 2 or 3 years ago.

5 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

53ef346458017da2062aca5c7955946b.svg You're literally a Wigfrid main.

yea and you are a Goose Goose main.

5 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:
On 7.8.2019 at 1:05 PM, BeliarBAD said:

charlie has 2 sides

bruh she literally merged her sides like 2 or 3 years ago.

ufffffff facepalm

you just confirmed that she is the venus...

you guys even dont know what we are talking about

Archived