We should have something to transform chlorine into bleach stone, like we have to transform oxygen into oxylite, because the waterweed uses bleach stone and it can run over any time and theres nothing we can do about it.

2 hours ago, Oozinator said:

104% I like @Coolthulhu's critter suggestion! That would solve that problem.

Ooziiieeee - My old friend !

I was away from ONI and started playing it again. I hope you and the rest of the ONI gang are well...Greetings to all ONI players :)

Wheel chair for the win !!! Square wheels for everyone.

<<<>>>

Im playing Arboria too, built 20 steam engines in 1000 cycles without using debug :D

"Chlorine into bleach stone" + "I need Phosporus"

Dear Klei, I am kindly requesting an industrial conversion process for both materials, as I
dont do ranching. An industrial process + a ranching way would be superb.

Win-Win for everyone.

Tank you ! :confused:

love.jpg.c31a4579819a31f884bd8b80bae12c7c.jpg

@Daxterr

@Madbro@anton_stezhkin@Nativel@yoakenashi@mathmanican

Hey mathmanican ! Its nice to see some user names from the past on the forum.

I dont want to off-topic the thread, so I wish a nice time in ONI and in life.

May all your material processing requests come true :D

image.png.0e8e5d53649ab9835c8e9527af7493a5.png

On 7/27/2019 at 3:41 PM, Oozinator said:

104% I like @Coolthulhu's critter suggestion! That would solve that problem.

Mainly because it is wildly inefficient. You would have to pump large amounts of chlorine into a space in order to get any workable amounts of bleach stone. I guess if you hade a chlorine vent You could farm it, but their comfort range is very narrow compared to other critters. I just find it weird that you can make oxilite but you can't make bleach stone from the same method. One could argue you could just farm Oxylite from Dense Pufts so the oxylite refinery is pointless. I guess it would just really depend on how you play the game, everyone is different. 

Archived