Shilling memes[clickbaity but will get your attention]

I’m honestly not even sure what you’re trying to do is possible :p Kudos for even trying!

I made a Sal run back when prestige 11 was the highest just with Relatable, and it was really hard. I did another just with Insomnia, the one that removes card drafts after each battle/negotiation, and an old mutator that removed resolve gain after battles (it’s a prestige difficulty now) and I could barely do it too. 

Trying *all mutators* at once, plus the extra hard bosses we have now, is a non-starter for me. You may be able to do it by drafting the perfect deck with Veteran/etc, but the Mutator mutator (ugh) means you can’t count on those cards being upgraded to something useful either. Your best bet is having a strong NPC offering to help you for free, and then sticking around due to the Loyalty mutator; they need to like you first (tough with Relatable), and it’s completely random, so you can’t really plan around it.

5 hours ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

have you been using save scumming? at this point if it's that hard then try that to rig the perfect run. unless you think that's "dirty".

No. I'm not using save scumming, I'm trying to use everything the game lets me use to win, but not things the game isn't meant to let me do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who wants to commit an art crime and be ineligible for any sort of romantic relationship after your partner realizes you had created this monstrosity.

Should you choose to accept it, please open the classified spoiler for your prompt. You have and will be warned. 

Spoiler

Keeping up with the Banquods

• Like 1