Shilling memes[clickbaity but will get your attention]

On 7/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, SoM said:

I hope we get cowardly/cautious personality Negotiation cards from running away (Non-confrontational - when in hand, Diplomacy card gains more Composure, Hostility cards either deal less damage or cost more or can only be played once etc.). Also maybe a few cards that facilitates a running-away/making peace meta (maybe items like Smoke Bomb, or lump of meat to distract wild animals). 

On 7/25/2019 at 3:12 PM, Kevin said:

image.png

Since there's already a Communal Fanart thread, I will take upon myself the sacred duty of starting a thread for all the sh*tposts Griftposts™

so feel free to share your griftposts/memes/edits! and try to out post me, I'll be in here too much lmao 

(Let's just try to keep it SFW / follow Klei's community guidelines of course lol there's some wee ones in the forums)

Let's start with a classic:

1555127376_GetinloseritsEarlyAccess1.thumb.png.e0bdd3489fe1c2469d2940bd38ada6dc.png615162400_GetinloseritsEarlyAccess2.thumb.png.9b61e9c4ccd729445795efbddb562e83.png

Edited by TaschDraws
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

I guess this needs to be moved once the game gets to general access?

Oh my gosh that's bizzare! I straight up searched for a  meme thread like this to make sure I didn't make a duplicate, and that one never showed up for me, my bad OTL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1