It looks terrible. I love it.

I unlocked the tech to build the monument last night but I'm far from having all the mats needed. Maybe I'll grind them today later...

If it has no decor, what is the purpose of this thing? I just saw something about 'Colony Imperiative', wtf is that?

1 hour ago, Radam said:

Anyone found what benefits those colony imperatives provide?

It`s a victory condition of sorts. Gives you something to pursue after you got your base stabile and don`t feel like conquering space. After you`ve done it you can say yoiu beat this map and try a different asteroid type (or go for the next goal which is breaking the temporal tear).

3 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

It`s a victory condition of sorts. Gives you something to pursue after you got your base stabile and don`t feel like conquering space. After you`ve done it you can say yoiu beat this map and try a different asteroid type (or go for the next goal which is breaking the temporal tear).

Update lists: 

• Effects added to achieving an Initiative

1 hour ago, Radam said:

Update lists: 

• Effects added to achieving an Initiative

My game says "Colony Imperiative" to the monument... are 'Initiative' and 'Imperiative' equivalent? Or...? I'm confused about this.

Also, building a monument isn't an Achievment. I wonder what is it for or if it's just a vanity thing to be done with excess materials.

Archived