[hypothetical] When do you think the nox beast will be revealed in gameplay?

It seems that Klei hasn't shown the nox yet, only inferring through the inn keeper and forge items? When shall we finally see a nox? Through a future Forge battle, a Return of Them mob, a future event, or something we haven't seen yet?

24 minutes ago, Rhobious_Aran said:

wow, and I thought all this time that the nox helmet with the big horns was a reference to Westwoods NoX game, with the conjourer class wearing a strikingly similar helmet.

Nope, they're a breed in the game only mentioned orally, otherwise I haven't seen it.

I bet we're gonna see them in third season of the forge.
The newest creature in the forge is the Nox, in the forge, they will spawn as a trio. In order to beat them, you need to kill them all at once before they multiply into thousands

Edit: The name of the trio is called: Nox Trio. Each member of the trio will have a special type of attack pattern, and range, giving the tanks an extra hard time, while each member having the same amount of health and damage as a GFB. Not to mention them being immune to petrification, explode on death, and multiply if not killed at the same time.

Edit: The Trio can also spawn in a Mega banner causing 90% damage reduction that has the health of a Borilla, and summon Rhinocebros when under 10% health (Works on all copies of the Nox trios unless one is silenced.)

Edit: Each member of the trio can imitate what kind of weapon the survivors are using causing it to be an extra challenge. Last but not least, to balance out the game and make Wes viable, Wes has gotten a new character trait: if any member of the Nox trio attacks "Wes" They lose all of their buffs, passives, abilities, and suffer a -10000 health per second penalty until they are defeated.

I've missed a huge opportunity to make this an April fools joke

Archived