Kiting pigs VS. any boss = Pigs win.

You guys noticed how useful it is to have pigs fighting a treeguard? I swear just three pigs evaded most of Treeguard attacks with their kiting and won on their own without my intervention.It's even more effective when they're werepigs. They killed so many spiders around a level 3 nest in a single winter night without any of them dying.And they even last a while agaisn't the Spider queen and the Deerclops!Now if you even try fighting agaisn't one you'll end up in a kiting-war that will end in you taking the most ammount of hits.Don't kill any more pigs lads! IT'S OUR ARMY NOW!

Yeah its nearly impossible to go up against a pig 1 on 1 without taking damage anymore.Its more effective to just hire a pig to kill another pig, and kill the other one while its injured :biggrin-new:This has led to pig armies being the new meta.Seriously just send one pig on a tier 2 spider den and he will survive the encounter as you single out the warrior spiders for yourself. The pigs can so easily kite the regular spiders its ridiculous.

Want to fight a pig and not get hit? Recruit and bash his head while he's sleeping at your campfire. Or if you don't want to be a cheat, ranged weapons. :)

I just make them attack the Beefalo herd around my base. An army of pigs can't beat 20 beefalos.

Yeah its nearly impossible to go up against a pig 1 on 1 without taking damage anymore.

Its more effective to just hire a pig to kill another pig, and kill the other one while its injured :biggrin-new:

This has led to pig armies being the new meta.

Seriously just send one pig on a tier 2 spider den and he will survive the encounter as you single out the warrior spiders for yourself. The pigs can so easily kite the regular spiders its ridiculous.

I laughed my ass off at this.

- - - Updated - - -

Want to fight a pig and not get hit? Recruit and bash his head while he's sleeping at your campfire.

Or if you don't want to be a cheat, ranged weapons. :)

Lmao this thread!

Yes, pigs are very difficult to kill head on in head-to-head combat. I was using that trick to turn them into werepigs and getting my pig skin that way, but now that werepigs can kite too, well yeah.

Been working around in my head how to beat pigs at their own game. Thinking about setting up a kill corral. Mark my words:

THERE WILL BE BACON