[suggestion] Have pigmen and bunnymen affect differently on the island.

Yeah, I'd also like them to do something different and UNIQUE on the island, rather then just go Werepig all the time and beardlords(This makes no sense too)

My suggestion? just for the bunney cos I don't know about the pigs, but the bunnymen should inherit more aggresive features, something that is more able to hunt down carrats, which makes lots of sense.

Bunnymen turn into Burrot, a Bunny and a Carrot. Basicaly a beefed up and cuter version of Carrats.

Pigmen... I dunno maybe make them turn into Pierry, a Pig and a Berry cause they have berry farms in villages.

2 hours ago, Fill-Lips said:

Yeah, I'd also like them to do something different and UNIQUE on the island, rather then just go Werepig all the time and beardlords(This makes no sense too)

My suggestion? just for the bunney cos I don't know about the pigs, but the bunnymen should inherit more aggresive features, something that is more able to hunt down carrats, which makes lots of sense.

2 minutes ago, MrNaxeros said:
  1. Bunnymen turn into Burrot, a Bunny and a Carrot. Basicaly a beefed up and cuter version of Carrats.
  2. Pigmen... I dunno maybe make them turn into Pierry, a Pig and a Berry cause they have berry farms in villages.
  1. Interesting suggestions. Especially if the moon caused bunnymen to have lunacy like the players. The idea of a bunny-carrot also makes sense since their bodies have carrots within them. It's like a religion for the bunnymen.
  2. If the pigmen reverted to a more kinder form like their swamp-gorge counterparts, I can see them carrying the elements of the bunnymen as almost a reverse of temperances.
48 minutes ago, WkingDisaster said:

They maybe be petrified

Could make sense if you lead them to those cracks in the ground.

How about you can feed monster meat to pig men to turn them into eldritch horrors?

Every monster meat you give them powers them up, and at 5 meats they become hostile towards EVERYTHING.

But when killed, they drop one meat and one pig skin for each monster meat they were fed.

Spoiler

Crappy MS paint drawing Artist's rendition

PigTentacle.thumb.png.f6cb938109d8af9b75e9979342adbcdc.png

The first meat is a tentacle on the left arm, second is the right arm, third causes the head tentacle, fourth and fifth meats cause the shoulder tentacles

9 hours ago, deerBamboo said:

if pig would stay in werepig all the time would be nice :p dont need extra mm to turn them every time xD

Imagine just making a pigman housing redevelopment just to create a mass genocide for unlimited supply of weapons.:wilson_sneaky:

Archived