And if you run out of scary bugs? and what if use the rocks for more practical matters? oh but of course, your not practical. It is all about the muscles with you. You don't care about anything, or anyone else. That is why you will die alone and sad you stupid fool.

Mr. Wolfgang, have you ever met Heavy Weapons Guy? I'm sure he would call you a tiny man.

Is unknown! Weaker than Wolfgang likely! Ha! Ha! Ha!

And if you run out of scary bugs? and what if use the rocks for more practical matters? oh but of course, your not practical. It is all about the muscles with you. You don't care about anything, or anyone else. That is why you will die alone and sad you stupid fool.

Is rude. Punch hair-cow thing after that! Wolfgang use big muscles to kill cheap suit man and get out of here. Then Wolfgang be more mightier than before! Ha! Edited by Wolfgang the Strongman

Is unknown! Weaker than Wolfgang likely! Ha! Ha! Ha!Is rude. Punch hair-cow thing after that! Wolfgang use big muscles to kill cheap suit man and get out of here. Then Wolfgang be more mightier than before! Ha!

So you kill a friend? What if you need him? Your so dumb you put a circle in a square! You will die without him!

You doubt my strength, you have made a bad life choice.

I wasnt talking about you I was talking about wolfgang seriously he tried to take on 3 tenticals at once without any armor or weapons then had to run off when they nearly killed him I saw the whole event while gathing reeds for fire darts

I wasnt talking about you I was talking about wolfgang seriously he tried to take on 3 tenticals at once without any armor or weapons then had to run off when they nearly killed him I saw the whole event while gathing reeds for fire darts

Yes, he is a disgusting human who can't fight 3 tentacles at once.

yeah, that's the case with Yet Another Art Thread from Sciencemachine, after mentle's bacon church members(cultists, more like it.)got ahold of the forum rails.

Good job bumpin' this thread.You are so intellectually superior.