Does chester run away now?

G4MR

Seems as if my chester has disappeared. Usually if he's dead the eye would be closed when you put it on the ground, but its wide open and my chester is no where to be found :/ he had all my pine cones lol (70+) Anyone know, or is this a bug?

Seems as if my chester has disappeared. Usually if he's dead the eye would be closed when you put it on the ground, but its wide open and my chester is no where to be found :/ he had all my pine cones lol (70+) Anyone know, or is this a bug?

You didn't happen to go through a wormhole, did you? There's a bug where chester will only follow you through the wormhole if you have his eyebone in your inventory, rather than a backpack or krampus sack. If it wasn't because of this, I don't know what to tell ya :\ backtrack 'til you find him xD

You didn't happen to go through a wormhole, did you? There's a bug where chester will only follow you through the wormhole if you have his eyebone in your inventory, rather than a backpack or krampus sack. If it wasn't because of this, I don't know what to tell ya :\ backtrack 'til you find him xD

I didn't, found him again though lol he was at my camp fire and then hounds attacked and found him near the pigs stuck O-o, teleport? lol

I lost him when i went through a wormhole. He then ran a short way from it later on and i couldn't find him until like a week later when he just randomly ran up to me from north of the wormhole i went through. Seems like he doesn't move when you're not in the area.

Yeah and I learned: Never put important things in Chesterfield. Hope I will find him... :D

you can immidiately have him back by jumping into a wormhole with the eyebone in your INVENTORY.,not in the backpack,not in the krampus sack, but the INVENTORY..assuming chester is alive..

One time I left my house while Chester was still asleep. Eventually, I noticed the lack of Chester bouncing sound and panicked. He had all of my gold! I backtracked until I found him jumping into a wall over and over in my direction. This will not solve your problem. Just don't keep valuables in Chester.