litter question

From what I can tell, it looks like you got put on the wrong level. 

DS and DST aren't actually 2D games, they're 3D. For the most part, everything is at ground level, though there are some exceptions. The bottom of every wall is always at 0, but depending on the upgrade level, the wall's top height could reach up to level 2. There's also a fairly common glitch where a buzzard is put many levels up instead of at ground level, and since it is closer to the camera, it is massive.bug7_buzzard.jpg.50f41a5d3ce5c96a4f5ac475263e351e.jpg.18f029b413412bd28eb0a0e7d83fff24.jpg

This video, though talking about Enter the Gungeon, this video has some explanation 

Also I'm no programmer. So Klei, if you're reading this, tell me how close I was.

48 minutes ago, S19TealPenguin said:

From what I can tell, it looks like you got put on the wrong level. 

DS and DST aren't actually 2D games, they're 3D. For the most part, everything is at ground level, though there are some exceptions. The bottom of every wall is always at 0, but depending on the upgrade level, the wall's top height could reach up to level 2. There's also a fairly common glitch where a buzzard is put many levels up instead of at ground level, and since it is closer to the camera, it is massive.bug7_buzzard.jpg.50f41a5d3ce5c96a4f5ac475263e351e.jpg.18f029b413412bd28eb0a0e7d83fff24.jpg

This video, though talking about Enter the Gungeon, this video has some explanation 

Also I'm no programmer. So Klei, if you're reading this, tell me how close I was.

You're actually dead on. You can see this more clearly when frog rain is happening.

Another more easy example are those pictures where people use commands to make stuff with walls, such as pixel art or houses with a roof.

Archived