Rhymes with Play Dev Cast - Oxygen Not Included

Episode 230 - Join the Oxygen Not Included dev team this Thursday, March 21st, where we will be playing and discussing the game live on Twitch.tv!

Be sure to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. As always, the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast is live Every Thursday at 3:30 PM Pacific (11:30 PM UTC)

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy widget below to see when the Dev Cast goes live in your area:

32 minutes ago, pacovf said:

Branch preview was supposed to be next week, not this one, if I am not wrong.

1 hour ago, Junksteel said:

I hope I'm wrong but as they are leading the game towards release, schedule must be changed.

Maybe they will be anunce this like the old fashion way , when they did the twitch stream and launched the preview branch the same day..

What's says the counter in the game ?

1 hour ago, Sebastiangperez said:

Maybe they will be anunce this like the old fashion way , when they did the twitch stream and launched the preview branch the same day..

What's says the counter in the game ?

Well, it would be amazing.

Idk, I'm at work. lol

18 minutes ago, SamLogan said:

Personnaly, I think the stream is more about the last roadmap since the preview upgrade is planned next week.

Is there enough in the roadmap to talk about for an hour without spoiling the stuff they're holding back for launch?  I guess we'll find out in a few hours.

If anybody was wondering, they explicitly didn't say anything about upcoming content. The closest they said is that they are aware of players concerns about balance, and that it's something they want to address by the main release. Nothing specific at all, but they mentioned that they looked or will look into skills/jobs, rocket travel times, and the fixed temperature output of some buildings. Some phrasing implied that balance wasn't a focus of QoL 3, but I might be reading too much into it.

On 21.3.2019 at 2:05 AM, JanH said:

Episode 230 - Join the Oxygen Not Included dev team this Thursday, March 21st, where we will be playing and discussing the game live on Twitch.tv!

Be sure to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. As always, the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast is live Every Thursday at 3:30 PM Pacific (11:30 PM UTC)

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy widget below to see when the Dev Cast goes live in your area:

201921Mar
Started 12 hours, 30 minutes and 22 seconds ago
Thursday, March 21st 2019, 11:30 pm

2019-03-21 23:30:002019-03-22 00:30:00Europe/BerlinRhymes with Play Dev Cast - Oxygen Not IncludedJoin the Oxygen Not Included dev team this Thursday, March 21st, where we will be playing and discussing the game live on Twitch.tv!https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainmentKleisupport@klei.comIn den Kalender

@JanH Please also upload the VOD (and future ones) to YouTube ^^

Archived